During Helitech International 2017, Bell Helicopter will display Eastern Atlantic Helicopter’s VIP-configured Bell 429 at stand C40.
The Bell 429 sets the bar for light twin helicopters on the market. With more than 300 Bell 429s in operation around the world, Europe continues to be a key market for this aircraft and is home to the second largest number of Bell 429s, which are flying across the entire continent.
“In 2017, we have seen a steady ramp up in commercial aircraft sales and have already surpassed the number of deliveries from last year,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are seeing the market bouncing back as customers continue to see the unmatched benefits of operating a Bell helicopter across all mission segments.”
On the single engine side, the Bell 407 is the most successful current production Bell helicopter in the world. Just this week in Europe, three customers in Poland and Sweden selected the Bell 407GXP for their mission. Earlier this quarter, Shaanxi Helicopter Company announced their order for 100 Bell 407GXPs proving that the demand for this proven aircraft is still on the rise.
On the heels of the Bell 407’s popularity, the Bell 505 peaks interests with news sales, continued deliveries and customer advantage plans. Bell Helicopter is working with EASA on the final few validation items and will begin deliveries in Europe in the coming months. Global deliveries are ongoing, the latest of being Eagle Copters in Chile, owners continue to compliment the 505s smooth ride and integrated glass cockpit. Due to its global success, the Bell 505 production line is scheduled for full capacity for the next two years. All customers operating Bell 505s in Canada to date are now covered by our Customer Advantage Plan.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS