During Helitech International 2017, Bell Helicopter will display Eastern Atlantic Helicopter’s VIP-configured Bell 429 at stand C40.
The Bell 429 sets the bar for light twin helicopters on the market. With more than 300 Bell 429s in operation around the world, Europe continues to be a key market for this aircraft and is home to the second largest number of Bell 429s, which are flying across the entire continent.
“In 2017, we have seen a steady ramp up in commercial aircraft sales and have already surpassed the number of deliveries from last year,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are seeing the market bouncing back as customers continue to see the unmatched benefits of operating a Bell helicopter across all mission segments.”
On the single engine side, the Bell 407 is the most successful current production Bell helicopter in the world. Just this week in Europe, three customers in Poland and Sweden selected the Bell 407GXP for their mission. Earlier this quarter, Shaanxi Helicopter Company announced their order for 100 Bell 407GXPs proving that the demand for this proven aircraft is still on the rise.
On the heels of the Bell 407’s popularity, the Bell 505 peaks interests with news sales, continued deliveries and customer advantage plans. Bell Helicopter is working with EASA on the final few validation items and will begin deliveries in Europe in the coming months. Global deliveries are ongoing, the latest of being Eagle Copters in Chile, owners continue to compliment the 505s smooth ride and integrated glass cockpit. Due to its global success, the Bell 505 production line is scheduled for full capacity for the next two years. All customers operating Bell 505s in Canada to date are now covered by our Customer Advantage Plan.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded