During Helitech International 2017, Bell Helicopter will display Eastern Atlantic Helicopter’s VIP-configured Bell 429 at stand C40.
The Bell 429 sets the bar for light twin helicopters on the market. With more than 300 Bell 429s in operation around the world, Europe continues to be a key market for this aircraft and is home to the second largest number of Bell 429s, which are flying across the entire continent.
“In 2017, we have seen a steady ramp up in commercial aircraft sales and have already surpassed the number of deliveries from last year,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are seeing the market bouncing back as customers continue to see the unmatched benefits of operating a Bell helicopter across all mission segments.”
On the single engine side, the Bell 407 is the most successful current production Bell helicopter in the world. Just this week in Europe, three customers in Poland and Sweden selected the Bell 407GXP for their mission. Earlier this quarter, Shaanxi Helicopter Company announced their order for 100 Bell 407GXPs proving that the demand for this proven aircraft is still on the rise.
On the heels of the Bell 407’s popularity, the Bell 505 peaks interests with news sales, continued deliveries and customer advantage plans. Bell Helicopter is working with EASA on the final few validation items and will begin deliveries in Europe in the coming months. Global deliveries are ongoing, the latest of being Eagle Copters in Chile, owners continue to compliment the 505s smooth ride and integrated glass cockpit. Due to its global success, the Bell 505 production line is scheduled for full capacity for the next two years. All customers operating Bell 505s in Canada to date are now covered by our Customer Advantage Plan.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner