During Helitech International 2017, Bell Helicopter will display Eastern Atlantic Helicopter’s VIP-configured Bell 429 at stand C40.
The Bell 429 sets the bar for light twin helicopters on the market. With more than 300 Bell 429s in operation around the world, Europe continues to be a key market for this aircraft and is home to the second largest number of Bell 429s, which are flying across the entire continent.
“In 2017, we have seen a steady ramp up in commercial aircraft sales and have already surpassed the number of deliveries from last year,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are seeing the market bouncing back as customers continue to see the unmatched benefits of operating a Bell helicopter across all mission segments.”
On the single engine side, the Bell 407 is the most successful current production Bell helicopter in the world. Just this week in Europe, three customers in Poland and Sweden selected the Bell 407GXP for their mission. Earlier this quarter, Shaanxi Helicopter Company announced their order for 100 Bell 407GXPs proving that the demand for this proven aircraft is still on the rise.
On the heels of the Bell 407’s popularity, the Bell 505 peaks interests with news sales, continued deliveries and customer advantage plans. Bell Helicopter is working with EASA on the final few validation items and will begin deliveries in Europe in the coming months. Global deliveries are ongoing, the latest of being Eagle Copters in Chile, owners continue to compliment the 505s smooth ride and integrated glass cockpit. Due to its global success, the Bell 505 production line is scheduled for full capacity for the next two years. All customers operating Bell 505s in Canada to date are now covered by our Customer Advantage Plan.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd