During Helitech International 2017, Bell Helicopter will display Eastern Atlantic Helicopter’s VIP-configured Bell 429 at stand C40.
The Bell 429 sets the bar for light twin helicopters on the market. With more than 300 Bell 429s in operation around the world, Europe continues to be a key market for this aircraft and is home to the second largest number of Bell 429s, which are flying across the entire continent.
“In 2017, we have seen a steady ramp up in commercial aircraft sales and have already surpassed the number of deliveries from last year,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “We are seeing the market bouncing back as customers continue to see the unmatched benefits of operating a Bell helicopter across all mission segments.”
On the single engine side, the Bell 407 is the most successful current production Bell helicopter in the world. Just this week in Europe, three customers in Poland and Sweden selected the Bell 407GXP for their mission. Earlier this quarter, Shaanxi Helicopter Company announced their order for 100 Bell 407GXPs proving that the demand for this proven aircraft is still on the rise.
On the heels of the Bell 407’s popularity, the Bell 505 peaks interests with news sales, continued deliveries and customer advantage plans. Bell Helicopter is working with EASA on the final few validation items and will begin deliveries in Europe in the coming months. Global deliveries are ongoing, the latest of being Eagle Copters in Chile, owners continue to compliment the 505s smooth ride and integrated glass cockpit. Due to its global success, the Bell 505 production line is scheduled for full capacity for the next two years. All customers operating Bell 505s in Canada to date are now covered by our Customer Advantage Plan.
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China