Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is announcing German operator, Heli-Flight as its latest helicopter customer.
For nearly 40 years, Heli-Flight has provided services in pilot training, supported the emergency medical services and worked with local governments to advance major projects. The company operates a fleet of seven helicopters, with a further five fixed-wing aircraft, and will use the Web Manuals application to author, review, publish, distribute and control its operations manuals.
An increasing number of helicopter operators are embracing Web Manuals’ technology, and now make up 15% of the company’s customer base. Heli-Flight joins this growing segment, which includes Germany’s foremost air rescue service, ADAC Luftrettung; Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance; Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the leading air ambulance provider in the United States.
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “Heli-Flight is an extremely fast-growing and dynamic operator and, like all operators who haven’t gone digital, every day faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals libraries. We are very proud to have been selected to help simplify the company’s processes. This will improve its regulatory compliance and flight safety so the business is more agile to respond to changes, enabling it to stay a step ahead of its competitors.”
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd