Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is announcing German operator, Heli-Flight as its latest helicopter customer.
For nearly 40 years, Heli-Flight has provided services in pilot training, supported the emergency medical services and worked with local governments to advance major projects. The company operates a fleet of seven helicopters, with a further five fixed-wing aircraft, and will use the Web Manuals application to author, review, publish, distribute and control its operations manuals.
An increasing number of helicopter operators are embracing Web Manuals’ technology, and now make up 15% of the company’s customer base. Heli-Flight joins this growing segment, which includes Germany’s foremost air rescue service, ADAC Luftrettung; Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance; Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the leading air ambulance provider in the United States.
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “Heli-Flight is an extremely fast-growing and dynamic operator and, like all operators who haven’t gone digital, every day faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals libraries. We are very proud to have been selected to help simplify the company’s processes. This will improve its regulatory compliance and flight safety so the business is more agile to respond to changes, enabling it to stay a step ahead of its competitors.”
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills