Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC Europe) has signed a 12-year Fleet Management™ Program (FMP®) agreement with HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH (HTM) for the maintenance and support of 18 PW206B2 engines. P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
“This FMP agreement with HTM is tailored to meet their particular needs and will help them optimize their maintenance costs,” says Carsten Behrens, General Manager, CSC Europe. “This FMP will provide customized, hands-on support to HTM’s fleet of aircraft which fly in the challenging North Sea environment.”
CSC Europe is a joint venture between Pratt & Whitney Canada and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg.
“Our PW206B engines provide us with exceptional performance and reliability,” says Bernd Brucherseifer, Managing Director, HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH. “The new FMP agreement with P&WC CSC Europe for our H135 helicopter fleet will allow our engines to have access to OEM-quality work scopes, repairs and materials that will keep them in top operating condition.”
HTM Helicopter Travel Munich was founded in 1997 and is one of the largest helicopter companies in Germany with IFR and offshore approval. Additionally, HTM manages its own flying school. HTM employs 23 helicopters at six locations in Germany and Austria and is planning to grow this fleet further.
Tailored specifically for HTM, the FMP plan will provide personalized support to meet both their technical and commercial needs. P&WC’s FMP plan is a flexible, high-value engine management solution that helps lock in lower operating costs and simplifies fleet operations management. It also serves as a financial planning tool supporting efficient cash flow management, while allowing customers to focus on their core business.
P&WC will be at Helitech International 2017, booth 10B35. Interested operators are invited to drop by the booth to speak with a marketing or customer service representative.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away