Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC Europe) has signed a 12-year Fleet Management™ Program (FMP®) agreement with HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH (HTM) for the maintenance and support of 18 PW206B2 engines. P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
“This FMP agreement with HTM is tailored to meet their particular needs and will help them optimize their maintenance costs,” says Carsten Behrens, General Manager, CSC Europe. “This FMP will provide customized, hands-on support to HTM’s fleet of aircraft which fly in the challenging North Sea environment.”
CSC Europe is a joint venture between Pratt & Whitney Canada and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg.
“Our PW206B engines provide us with exceptional performance and reliability,” says Bernd Brucherseifer, Managing Director, HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH. “The new FMP agreement with P&WC CSC Europe for our H135 helicopter fleet will allow our engines to have access to OEM-quality work scopes, repairs and materials that will keep them in top operating condition.”
HTM Helicopter Travel Munich was founded in 1997 and is one of the largest helicopter companies in Germany with IFR and offshore approval. Additionally, HTM manages its own flying school. HTM employs 23 helicopters at six locations in Germany and Austria and is planning to grow this fleet further.
Tailored specifically for HTM, the FMP plan will provide personalized support to meet both their technical and commercial needs. P&WC’s FMP plan is a flexible, high-value engine management solution that helps lock in lower operating costs and simplifies fleet operations management. It also serves as a financial planning tool supporting efficient cash flow management, while allowing customers to focus on their core business.
P&WC will be at Helitech International 2017, booth 10B35. Interested operators are invited to drop by the booth to speak with a marketing or customer service representative.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills