Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC Europe) has signed a 12-year Fleet Management™ Program (FMP®) agreement with HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH (HTM) for the maintenance and support of 18 PW206B2 engines. P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
“This FMP agreement with HTM is tailored to meet their particular needs and will help them optimize their maintenance costs,” says Carsten Behrens, General Manager, CSC Europe. “This FMP will provide customized, hands-on support to HTM’s fleet of aircraft which fly in the challenging North Sea environment.”
CSC Europe is a joint venture between Pratt & Whitney Canada and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg.
“Our PW206B engines provide us with exceptional performance and reliability,” says Bernd Brucherseifer, Managing Director, HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH. “The new FMP agreement with P&WC CSC Europe for our H135 helicopter fleet will allow our engines to have access to OEM-quality work scopes, repairs and materials that will keep them in top operating condition.”
HTM Helicopter Travel Munich was founded in 1997 and is one of the largest helicopter companies in Germany with IFR and offshore approval. Additionally, HTM manages its own flying school. HTM employs 23 helicopters at six locations in Germany and Austria and is planning to grow this fleet further.
Tailored specifically for HTM, the FMP plan will provide personalized support to meet both their technical and commercial needs. P&WC’s FMP plan is a flexible, high-value engine management solution that helps lock in lower operating costs and simplifies fleet operations management. It also serves as a financial planning tool supporting efficient cash flow management, while allowing customers to focus on their core business.
P&WC will be at Helitech International 2017, booth 10B35. Interested operators are invited to drop by the booth to speak with a marketing or customer service representative.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023