Stavanger, Norway – Heli-One Norway, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has added Airbus AS350 blades to their repair and overhaul capabilities. This repair capability gives AS350 operators in the UK and Norway another blade repair option in a fully licensed and OEM-approved facility with short delivery times.
Heli-One Norway recently opened a new state-of-the-art blade shop that features the latest MRO technology with a heavy focus on Lean efficiency and safety. The shop has capability for other Airbus platforms including the AS332 and H225, and can also work on Sikorsky S-92 blades.
The team’s expertise and familiarity with Airbus aircraft makes the addition of the AS350 platform a natural one, as the repair process will leverage existing tooling and resources already in place.
“We are excited to introduce this new capability at the shop and to AS350 operators in the UK and Norway,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “Our technicians have decades of experience repairing Airbus blades. Adding this new platform is a great accomplishment for our team. Our blade technicians are among the best in the industry and delivery quality repairs efficiently, ensuring operators can return to service quickly.”
Heli-One Norway is an EASA Part 145-approved facility with Level D (Depot) capability on BOV repairs and Level I+ (Intermediate) capability on COV repairs.
The AS350 blade part numbers supported by Heli-One Norway are:
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin