Stavanger, Norway – Heli-One Norway, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has added Airbus AS350 blades to their repair and overhaul capabilities. This repair capability gives AS350 operators in the UK and Norway another blade repair option in a fully licensed and OEM-approved facility with short delivery times.
Heli-One Norway recently opened a new state-of-the-art blade shop that features the latest MRO technology with a heavy focus on Lean efficiency and safety. The shop has capability for other Airbus platforms including the AS332 and H225, and can also work on Sikorsky S-92 blades.
The team’s expertise and familiarity with Airbus aircraft makes the addition of the AS350 platform a natural one, as the repair process will leverage existing tooling and resources already in place.
“We are excited to introduce this new capability at the shop and to AS350 operators in the UK and Norway,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “Our technicians have decades of experience repairing Airbus blades. Adding this new platform is a great accomplishment for our team. Our blade technicians are among the best in the industry and delivery quality repairs efficiently, ensuring operators can return to service quickly.”
Heli-One Norway is an EASA Part 145-approved facility with Level D (Depot) capability on BOV repairs and Level I+ (Intermediate) capability on COV repairs.
The AS350 blade part numbers supported by Heli-One Norway are:
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner