Stavanger, Norway – Heli-One Norway, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has added Airbus AS350 blades to their repair and overhaul capabilities. This repair capability gives AS350 operators in the UK and Norway another blade repair option in a fully licensed and OEM-approved facility with short delivery times.
Heli-One Norway recently opened a new state-of-the-art blade shop that features the latest MRO technology with a heavy focus on Lean efficiency and safety. The shop has capability for other Airbus platforms including the AS332 and H225, and can also work on Sikorsky S-92 blades.
The team’s expertise and familiarity with Airbus aircraft makes the addition of the AS350 platform a natural one, as the repair process will leverage existing tooling and resources already in place.
“We are excited to introduce this new capability at the shop and to AS350 operators in the UK and Norway,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “Our technicians have decades of experience repairing Airbus blades. Adding this new platform is a great accomplishment for our team. Our blade technicians are among the best in the industry and delivery quality repairs efficiently, ensuring operators can return to service quickly.”
Heli-One Norway is an EASA Part 145-approved facility with Level D (Depot) capability on BOV repairs and Level I+ (Intermediate) capability on COV repairs.
The AS350 blade part numbers supported by Heli-One Norway are:
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded