Patria Helicopters AB has signed an exclusive Representative Agreement with IMS New Zealand Ltd to supply their products in Europe. IMS is a specialist in design and production of large range of firefighting and long line of other mission equipment and systems for the helicopter market.
“We have an extensive customer base throughout Europe in the need of these products, and now we found a serious partner that has a product range we need for our customers. We are very happy and looking forward to working together. The first exposition of these products will be at Helitech in London in the beginning of October, followed by Aerial Fire Fighting in Nimes, France, in the middle of October,” says Magnus Odenman, Sales and Marketing Director at Patria’s Helicopters unit in Sweden.
“The ever growing product range developed by IMS New Zealand offers the commercial helicopter world a superior standard of equipment options for a variety of missions backed up by our extensive support network and understanding of the reality of the pressures our clients face on a daily basis. The partnership with Patria Helicopters AB is one that we are extremely proud of and it allows us to grow in a sustainable manner throughout Europe. We look forward to a strong and long lasting relationship investing in the European Helicopter Industry,” Jordan Salmons, General Manager, IMS New Zealand Limited.
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype