Patria Helicopters AB has signed an exclusive Representative Agreement with IMS New Zealand Ltd to supply their products in Europe. IMS is a specialist in design and production of large range of firefighting and long line of other mission equipment and systems for the helicopter market.
“We have an extensive customer base throughout Europe in the need of these products, and now we found a serious partner that has a product range we need for our customers. We are very happy and looking forward to working together. The first exposition of these products will be at Helitech in London in the beginning of October, followed by Aerial Fire Fighting in Nimes, France, in the middle of October,” says Magnus Odenman, Sales and Marketing Director at Patria’s Helicopters unit in Sweden.
“The ever growing product range developed by IMS New Zealand offers the commercial helicopter world a superior standard of equipment options for a variety of missions backed up by our extensive support network and understanding of the reality of the pressures our clients face on a daily basis. The partnership with Patria Helicopters AB is one that we are extremely proud of and it allows us to grow in a sustainable manner throughout Europe. We look forward to a strong and long lasting relationship investing in the European Helicopter Industry,” Jordan Salmons, General Manager, IMS New Zealand Limited.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded