Patria Helicopters AB has signed an exclusive Representative Agreement with IMS New Zealand Ltd to supply their products in Europe. IMS is a specialist in design and production of large range of firefighting and long line of other mission equipment and systems for the helicopter market.
“We have an extensive customer base throughout Europe in the need of these products, and now we found a serious partner that has a product range we need for our customers. We are very happy and looking forward to working together. The first exposition of these products will be at Helitech in London in the beginning of October, followed by Aerial Fire Fighting in Nimes, France, in the middle of October,” says Magnus Odenman, Sales and Marketing Director at Patria’s Helicopters unit in Sweden.
“The ever growing product range developed by IMS New Zealand offers the commercial helicopter world a superior standard of equipment options for a variety of missions backed up by our extensive support network and understanding of the reality of the pressures our clients face on a daily basis. The partnership with Patria Helicopters AB is one that we are extremely proud of and it allows us to grow in a sustainable manner throughout Europe. We look forward to a strong and long lasting relationship investing in the European Helicopter Industry,” Jordan Salmons, General Manager, IMS New Zealand Limited.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool