Patria Helicopters AB has signed an exclusive Representative Agreement with IMS New Zealand Ltd to supply their products in Europe. IMS is a specialist in design and production of large range of firefighting and long line of other mission equipment and systems for the helicopter market.
“We have an extensive customer base throughout Europe in the need of these products, and now we found a serious partner that has a product range we need for our customers. We are very happy and looking forward to working together. The first exposition of these products will be at Helitech in London in the beginning of October, followed by Aerial Fire Fighting in Nimes, France, in the middle of October,” says Magnus Odenman, Sales and Marketing Director at Patria’s Helicopters unit in Sweden.
“The ever growing product range developed by IMS New Zealand offers the commercial helicopter world a superior standard of equipment options for a variety of missions backed up by our extensive support network and understanding of the reality of the pressures our clients face on a daily basis. The partnership with Patria Helicopters AB is one that we are extremely proud of and it allows us to grow in a sustainable manner throughout Europe. We look forward to a strong and long lasting relationship investing in the European Helicopter Industry,” Jordan Salmons, General Manager, IMS New Zealand Limited.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer