Bell Helicopter announced today the signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 to Air Zermatt during Helitech International. The aircraft is configured to support Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and Search and Rescue (SAR) for day and night missions.
“Air Zermatt is one of the most iconic Bell helicopters in operation and we are honored they have selected to add an additional Bell 429,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Air Zermatt’s selection is a testament to the Bell 429s unmatched performance in the most extreme environments.”
Air Zermatt has selected the Premier Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) for the new Bell 429. Bell Helicopter will be supporting the training of Air Zermatt pilots at Bell Helicopter’s newly opened Valencia facility using the Bell 429 Full Flight Simulator Level D.
The aircraft is scheduled to be delivered next spring to celebrate Air Zermatt’s 50th anniversary.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet