H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announces the recent approval of Motorflug as a Rolls-Royce M250 Authorised Service Centre under H+S Aviation’s current M250 AMROC agreement. Through this agreement, H+S Aviation extends its ability to provide regional support, such as field services, to M250 customers through Motorflug Baden-Baden’s OEM-approved capabilities.
H+S Aviation will partner with Motorflug, an independently owned and operated business, to collectively offer Rolls-Royce M250 operators comprehensive engine services in the region. The new M250 Authorised Service Centre will provide maintenance on M250 engines in line with work scopes set in the M250 Engine Operation and Maintenance Manual, including field maintenance; while H+S Aviation will continue to provide HMIs, heavy maintenance, repair and overhaul, component repair and engine testing services.
“We are continuously searching for solutions to better serve our customers and partnering with OEM-approved service centres like Motorflug significantly benefits our customer base in Germany and throughout Europe,” Andrew Ferguson, Commercial Director of H+S Aviation said. “With our approval of Motorflug and the support of Rolls-Royce, M250 operators will have additional maintenance support, with the same great quality of service.”
Further, this recent approval enables H+S Aviation, as the Rolls-Royce AMROC, to ensure the Authorised Service Centre is operationally-equipped to perform approved work scopes and offers engine maintenance services from OEM-certified technicians.
“We will work closely with Motorflug to provide exceptional maintenance services to Rolls-Royce M250 operators in the region, and look forward to seeing the benefits our partnership will deliver to our customers,” Ferguson said.
H+S Aviation is attending Helitech Expo, 3-5 October in London. For more information on the company’s support of the M250 and other rotorcraft engine services, stop by the H+S Aviation stand #C30 to discuss your next engine solution with H+S Aviation engine experts, or contact your H+S Aviation-Preferred Independent Aircraft Service Center for more details.
H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive have delivered world-class turbine engine service and support to the aviation industry for more than 80 years. The companies have established a global engine network through OEM authorisations in order to provide comprehensive service and support for engines powering the majority of the world’s rotorcraft and B&GA fleets. The network includes engine MRO centers in Portsmouth, UK, Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Dallas, Texas, as well as 9 regional turbine centers located throughout the world. This extensive network is supported by the aviation industry’s largest field support team, including more than 50 field personnel.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded