H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announces the recent approval of Motorflug as a Rolls-Royce M250 Authorised Service Centre under H+S Aviation’s current M250 AMROC agreement. Through this agreement, H+S Aviation extends its ability to provide regional support, such as field services, to M250 customers through Motorflug Baden-Baden’s OEM-approved capabilities.
H+S Aviation will partner with Motorflug, an independently owned and operated business, to collectively offer Rolls-Royce M250 operators comprehensive engine services in the region. The new M250 Authorised Service Centre will provide maintenance on M250 engines in line with work scopes set in the M250 Engine Operation and Maintenance Manual, including field maintenance; while H+S Aviation will continue to provide HMIs, heavy maintenance, repair and overhaul, component repair and engine testing services.
“We are continuously searching for solutions to better serve our customers and partnering with OEM-approved service centres like Motorflug significantly benefits our customer base in Germany and throughout Europe,” Andrew Ferguson, Commercial Director of H+S Aviation said. “With our approval of Motorflug and the support of Rolls-Royce, M250 operators will have additional maintenance support, with the same great quality of service.”
Further, this recent approval enables H+S Aviation, as the Rolls-Royce AMROC, to ensure the Authorised Service Centre is operationally-equipped to perform approved work scopes and offers engine maintenance services from OEM-certified technicians.
“We will work closely with Motorflug to provide exceptional maintenance services to Rolls-Royce M250 operators in the region, and look forward to seeing the benefits our partnership will deliver to our customers,” Ferguson said.
H+S Aviation is attending Helitech Expo, 3-5 October in London. For more information on the company’s support of the M250 and other rotorcraft engine services, stop by the H+S Aviation stand #C30 to discuss your next engine solution with H+S Aviation engine experts, or contact your H+S Aviation-Preferred Independent Aircraft Service Center for more details.
H+S Aviation and Dallas Airmotive have delivered world-class turbine engine service and support to the aviation industry for more than 80 years. The companies have established a global engine network through OEM authorisations in order to provide comprehensive service and support for engines powering the majority of the world’s rotorcraft and B&GA fleets. The network includes engine MRO centers in Portsmouth, UK, Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Dallas, Texas, as well as 9 regional turbine centers located throughout the world. This extensive network is supported by the aviation industry’s largest field support team, including more than 50 field personnel.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer