Entrol has received an order for a H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 simulator from Helikorea.
This H19 FTD Level 5 based on the AW109 will be the first entrol simulator to be installed in South Korea, in the city of Daejeon.
The FTD is equipped with a cylindrical visual system, a South Korean database with satellite imagery and entrol mission™ with SAR and EMS scenarios.
“We are glad that Helikorea has trusted us for their first helicopter simulator and we hope this is the beginning of a long term relationship” said Nacho Navacerrada, business manager of entrol.
The reason of their choice explained by Jang D.S, General Manager of Helikorea “The entrol H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 meets all our requirements and we believe it will enhance the training of Helikorea’s pilots. We will use the simulator for initial and advanced training, IFR, procedures and mission operations.”
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool