Entrol has received an order for a H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 simulator from Helikorea.
This H19 FTD Level 5 based on the AW109 will be the first entrol simulator to be installed in South Korea, in the city of Daejeon.
The FTD is equipped with a cylindrical visual system, a South Korean database with satellite imagery and entrol mission™ with SAR and EMS scenarios.
“We are glad that Helikorea has trusted us for their first helicopter simulator and we hope this is the beginning of a long term relationship” said Nacho Navacerrada, business manager of entrol.
The reason of their choice explained by Jang D.S, General Manager of Helikorea “The entrol H19 / AW109 FTD Level 5 meets all our requirements and we believe it will enhance the training of Helikorea’s pilots. We will use the simulator for initial and advanced training, IFR, procedures and mission operations.”
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved