Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is bringing a new booth to Helitech International, featuring touch-screen technology to help communicate the depth and breadth of Able’s component repair, overhaul (CR&O) and completion capabilities.
“Able has invested in technology that allows us to virtually showcase our products and capabilities, and we’re excited to bring that experience to Helitech attendees,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Operators don’t have to visit our facility for an insider’s look at how Able can help save them time and money. We’re coming to them.”
Helitech attendees can visit the Able booth for one-on-one conversations with Able sales and customer service teams, and explore the company’s capabilities through interactive collateral and video touch-screen presentations. Here, they can learn more about Able’s 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and its CR&O solutions and its latest benchmarks, including:
The rollout of in-house Bell 429 CR&O capabilities, making Able the world’s only Bell-certified B429 service center. Able’s capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor and tail rotor gearbox.
New, state-of-the-art flight deck upgrade solutions.
Just-secured certification by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) of India, allowing Able to provide repair, overhaul and approved replacement parts support for rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft registered in India.
This adds to Able’s broad menu of solutions for civilian and military aircraft within the Bell, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Sikorsky and Agusta Bell (AB) fleets. Able serves these customers with numerous airworthiness certifications that, in addition to DGCA, include FAA, EASA, ANAC, and JCAB.
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype