Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is bringing a new booth to Helitech International, featuring touch-screen technology to help communicate the depth and breadth of Able’s component repair, overhaul (CR&O) and completion capabilities.
“Able has invested in technology that allows us to virtually showcase our products and capabilities, and we’re excited to bring that experience to Helitech attendees,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Operators don’t have to visit our facility for an insider’s look at how Able can help save them time and money. We’re coming to them.”
Helitech attendees can visit the Able booth for one-on-one conversations with Able sales and customer service teams, and explore the company’s capabilities through interactive collateral and video touch-screen presentations. Here, they can learn more about Able’s 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and its CR&O solutions and its latest benchmarks, including:
The rollout of in-house Bell 429 CR&O capabilities, making Able the world’s only Bell-certified B429 service center. Able’s capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor and tail rotor gearbox.
New, state-of-the-art flight deck upgrade solutions.
Just-secured certification by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) of India, allowing Able to provide repair, overhaul and approved replacement parts support for rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft registered in India.
This adds to Able’s broad menu of solutions for civilian and military aircraft within the Bell, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Sikorsky and Agusta Bell (AB) fleets. Able serves these customers with numerous airworthiness certifications that, in addition to DGCA, include FAA, EASA, ANAC, and JCAB.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away