During the last couple of years, DART Aerospace has seen the importance in needing to support customers on a more local and regional level. As such, a little over a year ago, DART started investing in the European market by building a small team of 3 employees and opening an office in London, England. This would allow the company to cater to the European market, more closely. It then affiliated itself to a distribution partner, which grew the team and helped DART cover more ground in Europe and improve customer service to its European clients. From then on, DART grew.
DART and its team have felt the increase in opportunities presented to them and have seen the room for a worldwide expansion.
Taking the first big step towards worldwide expansion was to set foot in Europe a second time, and open a warehouse to be able to service its customers with better proximity.
At the Helitech International Show 2017, DART Aerospace’s Vice President of Commercial Operations, Steve Ghaleb, had the pleasure of announcing this opening to clients and industry fanatics during DART’s cocktail on day one of the show. Drinks and snacks were served and DART was applauded when the official presence of a new warehouse on the European continent was announced.
“There’s been such tremendous success and so much support from our European partners and clients as well as these from its surrounding areas,” explained Ghaleb, during his announcement at the cocktail.
The new warehouse, located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, has received a first shipment of inventory, and while increasing inventory level, will be getting a second shipment in November 2017.
This new opening will allow:
- Quicker/Faster shipments;
- Lower costs in shipping;
- The best AOG support DART can offer!
DART’s main goal here is to offer operational excellence. Making it easy for clients to work with the DART team at all times, wherever it be. That is what DART strives for.
DART also feels that this is just the beginning! Over the next couple of years, DART will be making important announcements concerning its presence in Europe.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer