During the last couple of years, DART Aerospace has seen the importance in needing to support customers on a more local and regional level. As such, a little over a year ago, DART started investing in the European market by building a small team of 3 employees and opening an office in London, England. This would allow the company to cater to the European market, more closely. It then affiliated itself to a distribution partner, which grew the team and helped DART cover more ground in Europe and improve customer service to its European clients. From then on, DART grew.
DART and its team have felt the increase in opportunities presented to them and have seen the room for a worldwide expansion.
Taking the first big step towards worldwide expansion was to set foot in Europe a second time, and open a warehouse to be able to service its customers with better proximity.
At the Helitech International Show 2017, DART Aerospace’s Vice President of Commercial Operations, Steve Ghaleb, had the pleasure of announcing this opening to clients and industry fanatics during DART’s cocktail on day one of the show. Drinks and snacks were served and DART was applauded when the official presence of a new warehouse on the European continent was announced.
“There’s been such tremendous success and so much support from our European partners and clients as well as these from its surrounding areas,” explained Ghaleb, during his announcement at the cocktail.
The new warehouse, located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, has received a first shipment of inventory, and while increasing inventory level, will be getting a second shipment in November 2017.
This new opening will allow:
- Quicker/Faster shipments;
- Lower costs in shipping;
- The best AOG support DART can offer!
DART’s main goal here is to offer operational excellence. Making it easy for clients to work with the DART team at all times, wherever it be. That is what DART strives for.
DART also feels that this is just the beginning! Over the next couple of years, DART will be making important announcements concerning its presence in Europe.
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype