During the last couple of years, DART Aerospace has seen the importance in needing to support customers on a more local and regional level. As such, a little over a year ago, DART started investing in the European market by building a small team of 3 employees and opening an office in London, England. This would allow the company to cater to the European market, more closely. It then affiliated itself to a distribution partner, which grew the team and helped DART cover more ground in Europe and improve customer service to its European clients. From then on, DART grew.
DART and its team have felt the increase in opportunities presented to them and have seen the room for a worldwide expansion.
Taking the first big step towards worldwide expansion was to set foot in Europe a second time, and open a warehouse to be able to service its customers with better proximity.
At the Helitech International Show 2017, DART Aerospace’s Vice President of Commercial Operations, Steve Ghaleb, had the pleasure of announcing this opening to clients and industry fanatics during DART’s cocktail on day one of the show. Drinks and snacks were served and DART was applauded when the official presence of a new warehouse on the European continent was announced.
“There’s been such tremendous success and so much support from our European partners and clients as well as these from its surrounding areas,” explained Ghaleb, during his announcement at the cocktail.
The new warehouse, located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, has received a first shipment of inventory, and while increasing inventory level, will be getting a second shipment in November 2017.
This new opening will allow:
- Quicker/Faster shipments;
- Lower costs in shipping;
- The best AOG support DART can offer!
DART’s main goal here is to offer operational excellence. Making it easy for clients to work with the DART team at all times, wherever it be. That is what DART strives for.
DART also feels that this is just the beginning! Over the next couple of years, DART will be making important announcements concerning its presence in Europe.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded