Aero Dynamix, Inc. (ADI) in continued support of our partnership with Air Medical Resources Group (AMRG) as their preferred NVIS provider, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the latest of our FAA STC certifications for AMRG’s newest addition to their fleet, the Airbus H130. The H130 STC# SR09882AC NVG modification is comprised of a combination of internal lighting modifications to OEM equipment, replacement of illuminated panels and additions of NVG compatible overlays.
“The addition of the H130 NVG STC is yet another step on our way to further supporting the Air Medical industry, AMRG has been a great partner throughout the process,” said Tonka Hufford Chief Operating Officer for Aero Dynamix, Inc.
“AMRG is excited to add the H130T2 to our existing fleet of aircraft with the Aero Dynamix Night Vision Solution. Aero Dynamix has continued to provide the best NVIS solution and customer support in the industry,” said Nathan Word Vice President of Aviation for Air Medical Resource Group.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute