Aero Dynamix, Inc. (ADI) in continued support of our partnership with Air Medical Resources Group (AMRG) as their preferred NVIS provider, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the latest of our FAA STC certifications for AMRG’s newest addition to their fleet, the Airbus H130. The H130 STC# SR09882AC NVG modification is comprised of a combination of internal lighting modifications to OEM equipment, replacement of illuminated panels and additions of NVG compatible overlays.
“The addition of the H130 NVG STC is yet another step on our way to further supporting the Air Medical industry, AMRG has been a great partner throughout the process,” said Tonka Hufford Chief Operating Officer for Aero Dynamix, Inc.
“AMRG is excited to add the H130T2 to our existing fleet of aircraft with the Aero Dynamix Night Vision Solution. Aero Dynamix has continued to provide the best NVIS solution and customer support in the industry,” said Nathan Word Vice President of Aviation for Air Medical Resource Group.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills