Aero Dynamix, Inc. (ADI) in continued support of our partnership with Air Medical Resources Group (AMRG) as their preferred NVIS provider, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the latest of our FAA STC certifications for AMRG’s newest addition to their fleet, the Airbus H130. The H130 STC# SR09882AC NVG modification is comprised of a combination of internal lighting modifications to OEM equipment, replacement of illuminated panels and additions of NVG compatible overlays.
“The addition of the H130 NVG STC is yet another step on our way to further supporting the Air Medical industry, AMRG has been a great partner throughout the process,” said Tonka Hufford Chief Operating Officer for Aero Dynamix, Inc.
“AMRG is excited to add the H130T2 to our existing fleet of aircraft with the Aero Dynamix Night Vision Solution. Aero Dynamix has continued to provide the best NVIS solution and customer support in the industry,” said Nathan Word Vice President of Aviation for Air Medical Resource Group.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service