Aero Dynamix, Inc. (ADI) in continued support of our partnership with Air Medical Resources Group (AMRG) as their preferred NVIS provider, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the latest of our FAA STC certifications for AMRG’s newest addition to their fleet, the Airbus H130. The H130 STC# SR09882AC NVG modification is comprised of a combination of internal lighting modifications to OEM equipment, replacement of illuminated panels and additions of NVG compatible overlays.
“The addition of the H130 NVG STC is yet another step on our way to further supporting the Air Medical industry, AMRG has been a great partner throughout the process,” said Tonka Hufford Chief Operating Officer for Aero Dynamix, Inc.
“AMRG is excited to add the H130T2 to our existing fleet of aircraft with the Aero Dynamix Night Vision Solution. Aero Dynamix has continued to provide the best NVIS solution and customer support in the industry,” said Nathan Word Vice President of Aviation for Air Medical Resource Group.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries