Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter distributor is in the process to sign the renewal of the agreement for a further 3 years as Leonardo Helicopter Division sole pre-owned helicopter distributor.
Rotortrade has been exclusive worldwide distributor for AgustaWestland, now Leonardo Helicopter Division, for the past nearly 5 years and has sold 60 aircraft during this period making the partnership very successful. With six branches operated from the US, Mexico and Canada all the way to South East Asia, Rotortrade group has managed to sell an impressive 23 aircrafts since January 2017.
Capitalizing on this growth and through this partnership, Rotortrade is able to offer AgustaWestland models produced by Leonardo with manufacturer warranty translating into a reliable and cost/effective service ensured by the leading helicopter manufacturer’s full support and highest quality standards. To celebrate this event, Rotortrade has just committed to multiple orders in the short term for various makes and types from Leonardo Helicopters.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade Chairman says “We are delighted and proud to extend our partnership with Leonardo which enables us to provide high value added services and the best deals for our customers. Rotortrade is expanding its footprint globally in order to serve customers better. This includes a growing network of RT offices, exclusive sales partners and maintenance facilities providing the best support standards for any type of helicopter we trade-in with Leonardo. This enables us to position pre-owned helicopters where demand is the highest”
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool