Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter distributor is in the process to sign the renewal of the agreement for a further 3 years as Leonardo Helicopter Division sole pre-owned helicopter distributor.
Rotortrade has been exclusive worldwide distributor for AgustaWestland, now Leonardo Helicopter Division, for the past nearly 5 years and has sold 60 aircraft during this period making the partnership very successful. With six branches operated from the US, Mexico and Canada all the way to South East Asia, Rotortrade group has managed to sell an impressive 23 aircrafts since January 2017.
Capitalizing on this growth and through this partnership, Rotortrade is able to offer AgustaWestland models produced by Leonardo with manufacturer warranty translating into a reliable and cost/effective service ensured by the leading helicopter manufacturer’s full support and highest quality standards. To celebrate this event, Rotortrade has just committed to multiple orders in the short term for various makes and types from Leonardo Helicopters.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade Chairman says “We are delighted and proud to extend our partnership with Leonardo which enables us to provide high value added services and the best deals for our customers. Rotortrade is expanding its footprint globally in order to serve customers better. This includes a growing network of RT offices, exclusive sales partners and maintenance facilities providing the best support standards for any type of helicopter we trade-in with Leonardo. This enables us to position pre-owned helicopters where demand is the highest”
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket