Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter distributor is in the process to sign the renewal of the agreement for a further 3 years as Leonardo Helicopter Division sole pre-owned helicopter distributor.
Rotortrade has been exclusive worldwide distributor for AgustaWestland, now Leonardo Helicopter Division, for the past nearly 5 years and has sold 60 aircraft during this period making the partnership very successful. With six branches operated from the US, Mexico and Canada all the way to South East Asia, Rotortrade group has managed to sell an impressive 23 aircrafts since January 2017.
Capitalizing on this growth and through this partnership, Rotortrade is able to offer AgustaWestland models produced by Leonardo with manufacturer warranty translating into a reliable and cost/effective service ensured by the leading helicopter manufacturer’s full support and highest quality standards. To celebrate this event, Rotortrade has just committed to multiple orders in the short term for various makes and types from Leonardo Helicopters.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade Chairman says “We are delighted and proud to extend our partnership with Leonardo which enables us to provide high value added services and the best deals for our customers. Rotortrade is expanding its footprint globally in order to serve customers better. This includes a growing network of RT offices, exclusive sales partners and maintenance facilities providing the best support standards for any type of helicopter we trade-in with Leonardo. This enables us to position pre-owned helicopters where demand is the highest”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%