Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter distributor is in the process to sign the renewal of the agreement for a further 3 years as Leonardo Helicopter Division sole pre-owned helicopter distributor.
Rotortrade has been exclusive worldwide distributor for AgustaWestland, now Leonardo Helicopter Division, for the past nearly 5 years and has sold 60 aircraft during this period making the partnership very successful. With six branches operated from the US, Mexico and Canada all the way to South East Asia, Rotortrade group has managed to sell an impressive 23 aircrafts since January 2017.
Capitalizing on this growth and through this partnership, Rotortrade is able to offer AgustaWestland models produced by Leonardo with manufacturer warranty translating into a reliable and cost/effective service ensured by the leading helicopter manufacturer’s full support and highest quality standards. To celebrate this event, Rotortrade has just committed to multiple orders in the short term for various makes and types from Leonardo Helicopters.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade Chairman says “We are delighted and proud to extend our partnership with Leonardo which enables us to provide high value added services and the best deals for our customers. Rotortrade is expanding its footprint globally in order to serve customers better. This includes a growing network of RT offices, exclusive sales partners and maintenance facilities providing the best support standards for any type of helicopter we trade-in with Leonardo. This enables us to position pre-owned helicopters where demand is the highest”
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd