Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter distributor is in the process to sign the renewal of the agreement for a further 3 years as Leonardo Helicopter Division sole pre-owned helicopter distributor.
Rotortrade has been exclusive worldwide distributor for AgustaWestland, now Leonardo Helicopter Division, for the past nearly 5 years and has sold 60 aircraft during this period making the partnership very successful. With six branches operated from the US, Mexico and Canada all the way to South East Asia, Rotortrade group has managed to sell an impressive 23 aircrafts since January 2017.
Capitalizing on this growth and through this partnership, Rotortrade is able to offer AgustaWestland models produced by Leonardo with manufacturer warranty translating into a reliable and cost/effective service ensured by the leading helicopter manufacturer’s full support and highest quality standards. To celebrate this event, Rotortrade has just committed to multiple orders in the short term for various makes and types from Leonardo Helicopters.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade Chairman says “We are delighted and proud to extend our partnership with Leonardo which enables us to provide high value added services and the best deals for our customers. Rotortrade is expanding its footprint globally in order to serve customers better. This includes a growing network of RT offices, exclusive sales partners and maintenance facilities providing the best support standards for any type of helicopter we trade-in with Leonardo. This enables us to position pre-owned helicopters where demand is the highest”
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group
- PHi to supply six S-76C++ to Helijet