Scheme Designers (NBAA Booth N321) is celebrating their 20th Anniversary throughout the year in 2017 and will mark the occasion at NBAA’s 2017 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. Since 1997, Scheme Designers has worked with over 12,000 aircraft owners and businesses in over 140 countries to design aircraft paint schemes that communicate the brand, personality, and vision of the company and owner. Scheme Designers also works with all the OEMs on custom livery for factory-new aircraft.
20 Years of Scheme Designers – Art Above it All.
With over 12,000 aircraft sporting Scheme Designers livery, in over 140 countries worldwide, it would be an impossible task to pick just a few favorites. So, the company will be featuring a selection of notable designs of various makes and models that represent some of the most memorable designs across the business aircraft, personal aircraft, company aircraft fleet aircraft, owner built, warbird, and helicopter categories.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award