Scheme Designers (NBAA Booth N321) is celebrating their 20th Anniversary throughout the year in 2017 and will mark the occasion at NBAA’s 2017 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. Since 1997, Scheme Designers has worked with over 12,000 aircraft owners and businesses in over 140 countries to design aircraft paint schemes that communicate the brand, personality, and vision of the company and owner. Scheme Designers also works with all the OEMs on custom livery for factory-new aircraft.
20 Years of Scheme Designers – Art Above it All.
With over 12,000 aircraft sporting Scheme Designers livery, in over 140 countries worldwide, it would be an impossible task to pick just a few favorites. So, the company will be featuring a selection of notable designs of various makes and models that represent some of the most memorable designs across the business aircraft, personal aircraft, company aircraft fleet aircraft, owner built, warbird, and helicopter categories.
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation