Scheme Designers (NBAA Booth N321) is celebrating their 20th Anniversary throughout the year in 2017 and will mark the occasion at NBAA’s 2017 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. Since 1997, Scheme Designers has worked with over 12,000 aircraft owners and businesses in over 140 countries to design aircraft paint schemes that communicate the brand, personality, and vision of the company and owner. Scheme Designers also works with all the OEMs on custom livery for factory-new aircraft.
20 Years of Scheme Designers – Art Above it All.
With over 12,000 aircraft sporting Scheme Designers livery, in over 140 countries worldwide, it would be an impossible task to pick just a few favorites. So, the company will be featuring a selection of notable designs of various makes and models that represent some of the most memorable designs across the business aircraft, personal aircraft, company aircraft fleet aircraft, owner built, warbird, and helicopter categories.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services