Osprey Flight Solutions, a new name in global aviation security, is pleased to announce its unique technology will be accessible from year end on the expanding RocketRoute Marketplace app.
Confirming the collaboration at NBAA this week in Las Vegas, (RocketRoute/Air BP Booth C10835) Osprey Flight Solutions’ expertise will contribute end-to-end flight risk assessments and airport, country and overflight risk assessments at over 20,000 airports worldwide. Analysis and reports will be seamlessly integrated with RocketRoute’s flight planning software, delivering instantaneous, intuitive, visual and written risk assessments directly to the operator as needed, and affording intelligent operational decision-making.
The addition of Osprey Flight Solutions to the RocketRoute platform furthers RocketRoute’s vision to support specialist vendors that bring a valued contribution in the industry. “Our overriding objective with Marketplace, launched last year, is to make it easier for customers to connect with their preferred suppliers, order services and simplify their operations,” said Vice President Sales and Vendor Relations Steve Woods.
“In an ever more uncertain world it is essential that pilots and aircraft operators have ready access to reliable and up to date security and operational information from which they can make key operational decisions. Once delivered, our ingratiation with Osprey will see our flight planning customers being offered direct access to Osprey’s briefings during their flight preparation.
“RocketRoute customers will be able to purchase briefings as and when they need them, as well as providing users of the RocketRoute Marketplace the opportunity to purchase briefings across both web and mobile (iOS & Android) platforms,” he added.
The agreement was ratified with Osprey CEO Andrew Nicholson, formerly head of aviation security at MedAire, who is at NBAA this week in his new role.
“We are delighted to become a collaborative partner with RocketRoute, a truly independent technology platform which is making life simpler for its customers by bundling expertise up into one useful app. This integration is a major step in our goal to make it as easy as possible for operators, operationally and commercially, to access the very best analysis in order to meet the clear need for a fully inclusive risk management system for the aviation industry, that does not burden hard-working operators.
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation