Osprey Flight Solutions, a new name in global aviation security, is pleased to announce its unique technology will be accessible from year end on the expanding RocketRoute Marketplace app.
Confirming the collaboration at NBAA this week in Las Vegas, (RocketRoute/Air BP Booth C10835) Osprey Flight Solutions’ expertise will contribute end-to-end flight risk assessments and airport, country and overflight risk assessments at over 20,000 airports worldwide. Analysis and reports will be seamlessly integrated with RocketRoute’s flight planning software, delivering instantaneous, intuitive, visual and written risk assessments directly to the operator as needed, and affording intelligent operational decision-making.
The addition of Osprey Flight Solutions to the RocketRoute platform furthers RocketRoute’s vision to support specialist vendors that bring a valued contribution in the industry. “Our overriding objective with Marketplace, launched last year, is to make it easier for customers to connect with their preferred suppliers, order services and simplify their operations,” said Vice President Sales and Vendor Relations Steve Woods.
“In an ever more uncertain world it is essential that pilots and aircraft operators have ready access to reliable and up to date security and operational information from which they can make key operational decisions. Once delivered, our ingratiation with Osprey will see our flight planning customers being offered direct access to Osprey’s briefings during their flight preparation.
“RocketRoute customers will be able to purchase briefings as and when they need them, as well as providing users of the RocketRoute Marketplace the opportunity to purchase briefings across both web and mobile (iOS & Android) platforms,” he added.
The agreement was ratified with Osprey CEO Andrew Nicholson, formerly head of aviation security at MedAire, who is at NBAA this week in his new role.
“We are delighted to become a collaborative partner with RocketRoute, a truly independent technology platform which is making life simpler for its customers by bundling expertise up into one useful app. This integration is a major step in our goal to make it as easy as possible for operators, operationally and commercially, to access the very best analysis in order to meet the clear need for a fully inclusive risk management system for the aviation industry, that does not burden hard-working operators.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services