Avfuel Corporation has become the latest service provider to join the RocketRoute MarketPlace, giving their customers the advantages of a fast, convenient way to prepare trips, view pricing and place orders globally.
“Welcoming Avfuel Corporation to the Marketplace signals our commitment to provide a true global platform that enables pilots to connect directly with thousands of ground handlers, FBOs and aviation service providers worldwide”, says Steve Woods, VP for Sales and Vendor Relations at RocketRoute. “In just seconds on this free to use platform business and light aviation customers can easily source and view any service provider at a particular airport”.
“Our partnership with Avfuel provides further depth to our existing network by including key airports throughout North America to which international operators desire to travel,” said Steve Woods, vice president of sales and vendor relations at RocketRoute. “Avfuel’s participation in our new service validates our approach of connecting operators and pilots directly with fuel and handling providers.”
“We are happy our customers will have access to Avfuel Network locations through this new industry tool,” said Marci Ammerman, Avfuel vice president of marketing. “The RocketRoute MarketPlace is an efficient touchpoint for pilots and operators to easily acquire the services they need from the providers they know and trust.”
The free-to-use platform helps operators and crews save time at the airport by efficiently arranging and confirming all the essential ground services prior to arrival. Additionally, the RocketRoute MarketPlace streamlines administrative and billing processes, allowing planner to focus on critical trip considerations.
Avfuel’s partnership will bring an additional 450 locations to the MarketPlace, increasing the service’s total coverage to 1200+global locations.
Existing Avfuel customers will benefit from the convenience of the RocketRoute MarketPlace where they can access their Avfuel account details and any specific individualized pricing they may have negotiated directly with Avfuel Contract Fuel.
The RocketRoute MarketPlace is available globally via iPad, iPhone and web.
Come to by booth C10835, for a demo.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer