Avfuel Corporation has become the latest service provider to join the RocketRoute MarketPlace, giving their customers the advantages of a fast, convenient way to prepare trips, view pricing and place orders globally.
“Welcoming Avfuel Corporation to the Marketplace signals our commitment to provide a true global platform that enables pilots to connect directly with thousands of ground handlers, FBOs and aviation service providers worldwide”, says Steve Woods, VP for Sales and Vendor Relations at RocketRoute. “In just seconds on this free to use platform business and light aviation customers can easily source and view any service provider at a particular airport”.
“Our partnership with Avfuel provides further depth to our existing network by including key airports throughout North America to which international operators desire to travel,” said Steve Woods, vice president of sales and vendor relations at RocketRoute. “Avfuel’s participation in our new service validates our approach of connecting operators and pilots directly with fuel and handling providers.”
“We are happy our customers will have access to Avfuel Network locations through this new industry tool,” said Marci Ammerman, Avfuel vice president of marketing. “The RocketRoute MarketPlace is an efficient touchpoint for pilots and operators to easily acquire the services they need from the providers they know and trust.”
The free-to-use platform helps operators and crews save time at the airport by efficiently arranging and confirming all the essential ground services prior to arrival. Additionally, the RocketRoute MarketPlace streamlines administrative and billing processes, allowing planner to focus on critical trip considerations.
Avfuel’s partnership will bring an additional 450 locations to the MarketPlace, increasing the service’s total coverage to 1200+global locations.
Existing Avfuel customers will benefit from the convenience of the RocketRoute MarketPlace where they can access their Avfuel account details and any specific individualized pricing they may have negotiated directly with Avfuel Contract Fuel.
The RocketRoute MarketPlace is available globally via iPad, iPhone and web.
Come to by booth C10835, for a demo.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded