Avfuel Corporation has become the latest service provider to join the RocketRoute MarketPlace, giving their customers the advantages of a fast, convenient way to prepare trips, view pricing and place orders globally.
“Welcoming Avfuel Corporation to the Marketplace signals our commitment to provide a true global platform that enables pilots to connect directly with thousands of ground handlers, FBOs and aviation service providers worldwide”, says Steve Woods, VP for Sales and Vendor Relations at RocketRoute. “In just seconds on this free to use platform business and light aviation customers can easily source and view any service provider at a particular airport”.
“Our partnership with Avfuel provides further depth to our existing network by including key airports throughout North America to which international operators desire to travel,” said Steve Woods, vice president of sales and vendor relations at RocketRoute. “Avfuel’s participation in our new service validates our approach of connecting operators and pilots directly with fuel and handling providers.”
“We are happy our customers will have access to Avfuel Network locations through this new industry tool,” said Marci Ammerman, Avfuel vice president of marketing. “The RocketRoute MarketPlace is an efficient touchpoint for pilots and operators to easily acquire the services they need from the providers they know and trust.”
The free-to-use platform helps operators and crews save time at the airport by efficiently arranging and confirming all the essential ground services prior to arrival. Additionally, the RocketRoute MarketPlace streamlines administrative and billing processes, allowing planner to focus on critical trip considerations.
Avfuel’s partnership will bring an additional 450 locations to the MarketPlace, increasing the service’s total coverage to 1200+global locations.
Existing Avfuel customers will benefit from the convenience of the RocketRoute MarketPlace where they can access their Avfuel account details and any specific individualized pricing they may have negotiated directly with Avfuel Contract Fuel.
The RocketRoute MarketPlace is available globally via iPad, iPhone and web.
Come to by booth C10835, for a demo.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills