Avfuel Corporation has become the latest service provider to join the RocketRoute MarketPlace, giving their customers the advantages of a fast, convenient way to prepare trips, view pricing and place orders globally.
“Welcoming Avfuel Corporation to the Marketplace signals our commitment to provide a true global platform that enables pilots to connect directly with thousands of ground handlers, FBOs and aviation service providers worldwide”, says Steve Woods, VP for Sales and Vendor Relations at RocketRoute. “In just seconds on this free to use platform business and light aviation customers can easily source and view any service provider at a particular airport”.
“Our partnership with Avfuel provides further depth to our existing network by including key airports throughout North America to which international operators desire to travel,” said Steve Woods, vice president of sales and vendor relations at RocketRoute. “Avfuel’s participation in our new service validates our approach of connecting operators and pilots directly with fuel and handling providers.”
“We are happy our customers will have access to Avfuel Network locations through this new industry tool,” said Marci Ammerman, Avfuel vice president of marketing. “The RocketRoute MarketPlace is an efficient touchpoint for pilots and operators to easily acquire the services they need from the providers they know and trust.”
The free-to-use platform helps operators and crews save time at the airport by efficiently arranging and confirming all the essential ground services prior to arrival. Additionally, the RocketRoute MarketPlace streamlines administrative and billing processes, allowing planner to focus on critical trip considerations.
Avfuel’s partnership will bring an additional 450 locations to the MarketPlace, increasing the service’s total coverage to 1200+global locations.
Existing Avfuel customers will benefit from the convenience of the RocketRoute MarketPlace where they can access their Avfuel account details and any specific individualized pricing they may have negotiated directly with Avfuel Contract Fuel.
The RocketRoute MarketPlace is available globally via iPad, iPhone and web.
Come to by booth C10835, for a demo.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool