Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has introduced a new range of consulting services that utilizes JSSI’s global network of technical advisors and operational data collected over three decades.
JSSI Advisory Services applies this technical, cross-platform expertise to inspect aircraft, perform appraisals and manage maintenance events for clients. The full selection of services includes asset inspections, aircraft appraisals, maintenance cost planning and maintenance event management.
“JSSI manages and pays for close to 10,000 maintenance events each year. As a result, we have full visibility into the actual costs associated with operating and maintaining aircraft,” said Neil Book, President and CEO at JSSI.
“Given our programs cover almost every make and model of business jet and turboprop, we are uniquely positioned to provide this cross-section of services to aircraft owners, operators and financiers seeking guidance on these complex matters,” added Book. “With our global network of technical advisors, we quickly and consistently support maintenance teams around the world in any form of asset management, valuation or ongoing aircraft ownership consultation.”
Asset Inspection Service
JSSI has over 70 technical advisors strategically located worldwide and trained to perform asset inspections on virtually any make and model of aircraft. Each asset inspection includes copies of logbooks, images of the aircraft, current maintenance status reports, and documentation of any red-flag items. As part of the inspection, clients also receive a complimentary enrollment into JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform.
Aircraft Appraisal Service
JSSI’s team of in-house appraisers are accredited by the American Society of Appraisers to ensure a fair evaluation and price for any aircraft purchase. Every professional evaluation follows the standards of the nationally recognized Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and includes a comprehensive and detailed final evaluation report. Appraisers have the full resources of JSSI available to complete each appraisal, including access to an automated valuation tool to pull comparable aircraft sales, and the expertise of product line specialists for all engine, airframe, and APU evaluations.
Maintenance Cost Planning
JSSI has decades of actual maintenance cost data to draw upon and help plan and budget for any aircraft operation. Maintenance cost planning options include one-time cost analysis and ongoing recurring cost services to help operators prepare for the future. JSSI also offers assistance in maintenance planning for high-utilization operators. These reports are critical elements to maximize the balance between safety, availability, and cost for these operators.
Maintenance Event Management
JSSI product specialists work closely with maintenance departments to deliver the optimum solution for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events. The strategically located global team can be onsite to assist within hours of getting a call for event management assistance. This means that turnaround times are met and the asset is put back to work as efficiently as possible; costs are reasonable, balanced and fair; and quality standards are met, and the proper work scope is performed.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool