Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) today announced the launch of its Next Generation Customer Portal for customers, providing an enhanced and more direct web-based location for all customer needs regarding maintenance and questions about their aircraft. The announcement was made at the 2017 NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Owners, operators and directors of maintenance will continue to access www.sikorsky360.com via any computer or mobile tablet device. The enhanced site now integrates the Sikorsky360™ content library and the former Sikorsky customer portal, allowing a single-stop to access technical content, publications and notifications, view subscription-based services, order parts, make claims, check inventory, request a quote and view historical data in a single location. Customers can also report an Aircraft on Ground event, view e-notifications, request shipments or quickly search for parts.
While this enhanced portal provides the ability to conduct all transactions online, Sikorsky team members are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via its re-vamped customer service phone line, 1-800-WINGED-S (1-203-386-3029 for international callers).
“More than 2,500 customers utilize our customer portal on a daily basis. In a continuous effort to enhance our customer service, we’ve improved the Sikorsky360™ site, allowing for a more user-friendly experience and more efficient communication with customers,” said Sikorsky’s Vice President for Commercial Systems and Services, Dana Fiatarone. “With this new development, we will continue to simplify flight and be the clear choice for solutions that keep customers safely flying at a lower total cost.
Sikorsky also introduced its NextGen HELOTRAC® Maintenance Management System. This revamped system is now more user-friendly and integrates with Sikorsky’s offerings like Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, maintenance planning, parts ordering and Health and Usage Monitoring. The improved system also offers additional fleet analytics and fleet management functionalities that can improve S-92®, S-76®, S-70i™ and S-434™ helicopter operator efficiency. Customers can learn more about this offering by logging into www.Sikorsky360.com and subscribing to the HELOTRAC system.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone