Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) today announced the launch of its Next Generation Customer Portal for customers, providing an enhanced and more direct web-based location for all customer needs regarding maintenance and questions about their aircraft. The announcement was made at the 2017 NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Owners, operators and directors of maintenance will continue to access www.sikorsky360.com via any computer or mobile tablet device. The enhanced site now integrates the Sikorsky360™ content library and the former Sikorsky customer portal, allowing a single-stop to access technical content, publications and notifications, view subscription-based services, order parts, make claims, check inventory, request a quote and view historical data in a single location. Customers can also report an Aircraft on Ground event, view e-notifications, request shipments or quickly search for parts.
While this enhanced portal provides the ability to conduct all transactions online, Sikorsky team members are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via its re-vamped customer service phone line, 1-800-WINGED-S (1-203-386-3029 for international callers).
“More than 2,500 customers utilize our customer portal on a daily basis. In a continuous effort to enhance our customer service, we’ve improved the Sikorsky360™ site, allowing for a more user-friendly experience and more efficient communication with customers,” said Sikorsky’s Vice President for Commercial Systems and Services, Dana Fiatarone. “With this new development, we will continue to simplify flight and be the clear choice for solutions that keep customers safely flying at a lower total cost.
Sikorsky also introduced its NextGen HELOTRAC® Maintenance Management System. This revamped system is now more user-friendly and integrates with Sikorsky’s offerings like Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, maintenance planning, parts ordering and Health and Usage Monitoring. The improved system also offers additional fleet analytics and fleet management functionalities that can improve S-92®, S-76®, S-70i™ and S-434™ helicopter operator efficiency. Customers can learn more about this offering by logging into www.Sikorsky360.com and subscribing to the HELOTRAC system.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool