Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) today announced the launch of its Next Generation Customer Portal for customers, providing an enhanced and more direct web-based location for all customer needs regarding maintenance and questions about their aircraft. The announcement was made at the 2017 NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Owners, operators and directors of maintenance will continue to access www.sikorsky360.com via any computer or mobile tablet device. The enhanced site now integrates the Sikorsky360™ content library and the former Sikorsky customer portal, allowing a single-stop to access technical content, publications and notifications, view subscription-based services, order parts, make claims, check inventory, request a quote and view historical data in a single location. Customers can also report an Aircraft on Ground event, view e-notifications, request shipments or quickly search for parts.
While this enhanced portal provides the ability to conduct all transactions online, Sikorsky team members are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via its re-vamped customer service phone line, 1-800-WINGED-S (1-203-386-3029 for international callers).
“More than 2,500 customers utilize our customer portal on a daily basis. In a continuous effort to enhance our customer service, we’ve improved the Sikorsky360™ site, allowing for a more user-friendly experience and more efficient communication with customers,” said Sikorsky’s Vice President for Commercial Systems and Services, Dana Fiatarone. “With this new development, we will continue to simplify flight and be the clear choice for solutions that keep customers safely flying at a lower total cost.
Sikorsky also introduced its NextGen HELOTRAC® Maintenance Management System. This revamped system is now more user-friendly and integrates with Sikorsky’s offerings like Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, maintenance planning, parts ordering and Health and Usage Monitoring. The improved system also offers additional fleet analytics and fleet management functionalities that can improve S-92®, S-76®, S-70i™ and S-434™ helicopter operator efficiency. Customers can learn more about this offering by logging into www.Sikorsky360.com and subscribing to the HELOTRAC system.
- Airbus delivers first H145s to Rega
- Maverick Helicopters joins air program for Burning Man 2018
- Biggin Hill Airport sets up Heli shuttle in New York
- Offshore Helicopter Industry Leaders Speak On Next Steps to Enhance Safety
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider