Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) today announced the launch of its Next Generation Customer Portal for customers, providing an enhanced and more direct web-based location for all customer needs regarding maintenance and questions about their aircraft. The announcement was made at the 2017 NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Owners, operators and directors of maintenance will continue to access www.sikorsky360.com via any computer or mobile tablet device. The enhanced site now integrates the Sikorsky360™ content library and the former Sikorsky customer portal, allowing a single-stop to access technical content, publications and notifications, view subscription-based services, order parts, make claims, check inventory, request a quote and view historical data in a single location. Customers can also report an Aircraft on Ground event, view e-notifications, request shipments or quickly search for parts.
While this enhanced portal provides the ability to conduct all transactions online, Sikorsky team members are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via its re-vamped customer service phone line, 1-800-WINGED-S (1-203-386-3029 for international callers).
“More than 2,500 customers utilize our customer portal on a daily basis. In a continuous effort to enhance our customer service, we’ve improved the Sikorsky360™ site, allowing for a more user-friendly experience and more efficient communication with customers,” said Sikorsky’s Vice President for Commercial Systems and Services, Dana Fiatarone. “With this new development, we will continue to simplify flight and be the clear choice for solutions that keep customers safely flying at a lower total cost.
Sikorsky also introduced its NextGen HELOTRAC® Maintenance Management System. This revamped system is now more user-friendly and integrates with Sikorsky’s offerings like Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, maintenance planning, parts ordering and Health and Usage Monitoring. The improved system also offers additional fleet analytics and fleet management functionalities that can improve S-92®, S-76®, S-70i™ and S-434™ helicopter operator efficiency. Customers can learn more about this offering by logging into www.Sikorsky360.com and subscribing to the HELOTRAC system.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE