Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) today announced the launch of its Next Generation Customer Portal for customers, providing an enhanced and more direct web-based location for all customer needs regarding maintenance and questions about their aircraft. The announcement was made at the 2017 NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
Owners, operators and directors of maintenance will continue to access www.sikorsky360.com via any computer or mobile tablet device. The enhanced site now integrates the Sikorsky360™ content library and the former Sikorsky customer portal, allowing a single-stop to access technical content, publications and notifications, view subscription-based services, order parts, make claims, check inventory, request a quote and view historical data in a single location. Customers can also report an Aircraft on Ground event, view e-notifications, request shipments or quickly search for parts.
While this enhanced portal provides the ability to conduct all transactions online, Sikorsky team members are always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via its re-vamped customer service phone line, 1-800-WINGED-S (1-203-386-3029 for international callers).
“More than 2,500 customers utilize our customer portal on a daily basis. In a continuous effort to enhance our customer service, we’ve improved the Sikorsky360™ site, allowing for a more user-friendly experience and more efficient communication with customers,” said Sikorsky’s Vice President for Commercial Systems and Services, Dana Fiatarone. “With this new development, we will continue to simplify flight and be the clear choice for solutions that keep customers safely flying at a lower total cost.
Sikorsky also introduced its NextGen HELOTRAC® Maintenance Management System. This revamped system is now more user-friendly and integrates with Sikorsky’s offerings like Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals, maintenance planning, parts ordering and Health and Usage Monitoring. The improved system also offers additional fleet analytics and fleet management functionalities that can improve S-92®, S-76®, S-70i™ and S-434™ helicopter operator efficiency. Customers can learn more about this offering by logging into www.Sikorsky360.com and subscribing to the HELOTRAC system.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills