UAS International Trip Support (UAS) launches its latest technology, UAS FuelEvolution at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas today. As the industry’s newest all-in-one fuel management solution, UAS FuelEvolution is designed to simplify fuel management and ordering for both private and commercial operators. This powerful technology tool – the latest addition to the UAS EvolutionTM suite – is set to revolutionize how operators manage their fuel needs and deliver cost-savings.
UAS FuelEvolution is an online fuel management platform that increases efficiency in fuel processes by providing aviation fuel costs, taxes, and supplier data around the globe. As both a web and mobile-based application, it is designed to respond to specific requirements and budgets by utilizing aggregator power and providing the latest data on jet fuel prices, taxes, and into-plane fees. Its user-friendly layout allows customers to shop and release fuel in a matter of seconds, with complete confidence in information and pricing.
The powerful features of UAS FuelEvolution include complete self-service capabilities, a transparent pricing policy, forecast and budget functions, order history and cost records, and a variety of user administration capabilities. Users can also rely on 24/7 support from UAS’ global team.
“UAS FuelEvolution is an incredibly user-friendly tool that makes fuel management fast and straightforward. We’re incredibly proud of it and confident it will become one of the most commonly used fuel management systems on the market,” said Mr. Jay Ammar Husary, UAS Executive Vice President.
UAS Evolution is a groundbreaking suite of aviation solutions designed specifically to overcome the challenges faced by business aviation. It aims to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool