UAS International Trip Support (UAS) launches its latest technology, UAS FuelEvolution at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas today. As the industry’s newest all-in-one fuel management solution, UAS FuelEvolution is designed to simplify fuel management and ordering for both private and commercial operators. This powerful technology tool – the latest addition to the UAS EvolutionTM suite – is set to revolutionize how operators manage their fuel needs and deliver cost-savings.
UAS FuelEvolution is an online fuel management platform that increases efficiency in fuel processes by providing aviation fuel costs, taxes, and supplier data around the globe. As both a web and mobile-based application, it is designed to respond to specific requirements and budgets by utilizing aggregator power and providing the latest data on jet fuel prices, taxes, and into-plane fees. Its user-friendly layout allows customers to shop and release fuel in a matter of seconds, with complete confidence in information and pricing.
The powerful features of UAS FuelEvolution include complete self-service capabilities, a transparent pricing policy, forecast and budget functions, order history and cost records, and a variety of user administration capabilities. Users can also rely on 24/7 support from UAS’ global team.
“UAS FuelEvolution is an incredibly user-friendly tool that makes fuel management fast and straightforward. We’re incredibly proud of it and confident it will become one of the most commonly used fuel management systems on the market,” said Mr. Jay Ammar Husary, UAS Executive Vice President.
UAS Evolution is a groundbreaking suite of aviation solutions designed specifically to overcome the challenges faced by business aviation. It aims to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer