UAS International Trip Support (UAS) launches its latest technology, UAS FuelEvolution at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas today. As the industry’s newest all-in-one fuel management solution, UAS FuelEvolution is designed to simplify fuel management and ordering for both private and commercial operators. This powerful technology tool – the latest addition to the UAS EvolutionTM suite – is set to revolutionize how operators manage their fuel needs and deliver cost-savings.
UAS FuelEvolution is an online fuel management platform that increases efficiency in fuel processes by providing aviation fuel costs, taxes, and supplier data around the globe. As both a web and mobile-based application, it is designed to respond to specific requirements and budgets by utilizing aggregator power and providing the latest data on jet fuel prices, taxes, and into-plane fees. Its user-friendly layout allows customers to shop and release fuel in a matter of seconds, with complete confidence in information and pricing.
The powerful features of UAS FuelEvolution include complete self-service capabilities, a transparent pricing policy, forecast and budget functions, order history and cost records, and a variety of user administration capabilities. Users can also rely on 24/7 support from UAS’ global team.
“UAS FuelEvolution is an incredibly user-friendly tool that makes fuel management fast and straightforward. We’re incredibly proud of it and confident it will become one of the most commonly used fuel management systems on the market,” said Mr. Jay Ammar Husary, UAS Executive Vice President.
UAS Evolution is a groundbreaking suite of aviation solutions designed specifically to overcome the challenges faced by business aviation. It aims to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills