UAS International Trip Support (UAS) launches its latest technology, UAS FuelEvolution at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas today. As the industry’s newest all-in-one fuel management solution, UAS FuelEvolution is designed to simplify fuel management and ordering for both private and commercial operators. This powerful technology tool – the latest addition to the UAS EvolutionTM suite – is set to revolutionize how operators manage their fuel needs and deliver cost-savings.
UAS FuelEvolution is an online fuel management platform that increases efficiency in fuel processes by providing aviation fuel costs, taxes, and supplier data around the globe. As both a web and mobile-based application, it is designed to respond to specific requirements and budgets by utilizing aggregator power and providing the latest data on jet fuel prices, taxes, and into-plane fees. Its user-friendly layout allows customers to shop and release fuel in a matter of seconds, with complete confidence in information and pricing.
The powerful features of UAS FuelEvolution include complete self-service capabilities, a transparent pricing policy, forecast and budget functions, order history and cost records, and a variety of user administration capabilities. Users can also rely on 24/7 support from UAS’ global team.
“UAS FuelEvolution is an incredibly user-friendly tool that makes fuel management fast and straightforward. We’re incredibly proud of it and confident it will become one of the most commonly used fuel management systems on the market,” said Mr. Jay Ammar Husary, UAS Executive Vice President.
UAS Evolution is a groundbreaking suite of aviation solutions designed specifically to overcome the challenges faced by business aviation. It aims to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion