Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has launched an innovative new financial tool to provide the market with the latest data on the values of aircraft within a portfolio. The valuation tool is now live and available to customers within JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) portal.
“Following the release of AMP 2.0 at the NBAA convention last year, we reached out to customers and asked for feedback on how to make their AMP experience more beneficial,” stated Charlie Rubinowicz, Product Manager at JSSI.
“The overwhelming majority requested a tool to actively follow market values of their aircraft and portfolio. We listened and responded with the AMP valuation tool, which accurately follows market trends. Additionally, as users input their own transaction values, the data set will be strengthened and valuation accuracy will be further improved,” added Rubinowicz.
This enhancement is a major feature of AMP 2.5, the latest version of the powerful financial management system that was first introduced to the aircraft finance community in 2015. The unique web-based platform assists in the mitigation of risk and the management of financed aircraft, providing business aviation lenders with better access to critical and real-time data pertaining to their portfolio. It provides a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded