Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has launched an innovative new financial tool to provide the market with the latest data on the values of aircraft within a portfolio. The valuation tool is now live and available to customers within JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) portal.
“Following the release of AMP 2.0 at the NBAA convention last year, we reached out to customers and asked for feedback on how to make their AMP experience more beneficial,” stated Charlie Rubinowicz, Product Manager at JSSI.
“The overwhelming majority requested a tool to actively follow market values of their aircraft and portfolio. We listened and responded with the AMP valuation tool, which accurately follows market trends. Additionally, as users input their own transaction values, the data set will be strengthened and valuation accuracy will be further improved,” added Rubinowicz.
This enhancement is a major feature of AMP 2.5, the latest version of the powerful financial management system that was first introduced to the aircraft finance community in 2015. The unique web-based platform assists in the mitigation of risk and the management of financed aircraft, providing business aviation lenders with better access to critical and real-time data pertaining to their portfolio. It provides a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd