Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has launched an innovative new financial tool to provide the market with the latest data on the values of aircraft within a portfolio. The valuation tool is now live and available to customers within JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) portal.
“Following the release of AMP 2.0 at the NBAA convention last year, we reached out to customers and asked for feedback on how to make their AMP experience more beneficial,” stated Charlie Rubinowicz, Product Manager at JSSI.
“The overwhelming majority requested a tool to actively follow market values of their aircraft and portfolio. We listened and responded with the AMP valuation tool, which accurately follows market trends. Additionally, as users input their own transaction values, the data set will be strengthened and valuation accuracy will be further improved,” added Rubinowicz.
This enhancement is a major feature of AMP 2.5, the latest version of the powerful financial management system that was first introduced to the aircraft finance community in 2015. The unique web-based platform assists in the mitigation of risk and the management of financed aircraft, providing business aviation lenders with better access to critical and real-time data pertaining to their portfolio. It provides a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%