Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the business aviation industry, has launched an innovative new financial tool to provide the market with the latest data on the values of aircraft within a portfolio. The valuation tool is now live and available to customers within JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) portal.
“Following the release of AMP 2.0 at the NBAA convention last year, we reached out to customers and asked for feedback on how to make their AMP experience more beneficial,” stated Charlie Rubinowicz, Product Manager at JSSI.
“The overwhelming majority requested a tool to actively follow market values of their aircraft and portfolio. We listened and responded with the AMP valuation tool, which accurately follows market trends. Additionally, as users input their own transaction values, the data set will be strengthened and valuation accuracy will be further improved,” added Rubinowicz.
This enhancement is a major feature of AMP 2.5, the latest version of the powerful financial management system that was first introduced to the aircraft finance community in 2015. The unique web-based platform assists in the mitigation of risk and the management of financed aircraft, providing business aviation lenders with better access to critical and real-time data pertaining to their portfolio. It provides a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices