On 25th September 2017, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company (JVPC) with Recognition 19 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South in recognition of the special contribution to JVPC for 19 continuous years of safe operations at Block 15/2 since 1998.
VNH South has always placed safety as our top priority. In the recent years, the company has consistently invested in aircraft, equipment and maintenance, training to ensure safe flight. In addition, VNH South has established safety management system to strictly maintain each step during flight operations. Therefore, VNH South always achieves the excellent safety records and is highly appreciated by oil & gas community.
VNH South pledges to continue providing JVPC in particular, and all oil and gas operators in general the safety helicopter services, and to improve service quality to support clients in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production activitives in the future.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%