On 25th September 2017, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company (JVPC) with Recognition 19 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South in recognition of the special contribution to JVPC for 19 continuous years of safe operations at Block 15/2 since 1998.
VNH South has always placed safety as our top priority. In the recent years, the company has consistently invested in aircraft, equipment and maintenance, training to ensure safe flight. In addition, VNH South has established safety management system to strictly maintain each step during flight operations. Therefore, VNH South always achieves the excellent safety records and is highly appreciated by oil & gas community.
VNH South pledges to continue providing JVPC in particular, and all oil and gas operators in general the safety helicopter services, and to improve service quality to support clients in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production activitives in the future.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd