On 25th September 2017, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company (JVPC) with Recognition 19 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South in recognition of the special contribution to JVPC for 19 continuous years of safe operations at Block 15/2 since 1998.
VNH South has always placed safety as our top priority. In the recent years, the company has consistently invested in aircraft, equipment and maintenance, training to ensure safe flight. In addition, VNH South has established safety management system to strictly maintain each step during flight operations. Therefore, VNH South always achieves the excellent safety records and is highly appreciated by oil & gas community.
VNH South pledges to continue providing JVPC in particular, and all oil and gas operators in general the safety helicopter services, and to improve service quality to support clients in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production activitives in the future.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices