On 25th September 2017, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company (JVPC) with Recognition 19 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South in recognition of the special contribution to JVPC for 19 continuous years of safe operations at Block 15/2 since 1998.
VNH South has always placed safety as our top priority. In the recent years, the company has consistently invested in aircraft, equipment and maintenance, training to ensure safe flight. In addition, VNH South has established safety management system to strictly maintain each step during flight operations. Therefore, VNH South always achieves the excellent safety records and is highly appreciated by oil & gas community.
VNH South pledges to continue providing JVPC in particular, and all oil and gas operators in general the safety helicopter services, and to improve service quality to support clients in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production activitives in the future.
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China