UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is proud to announce that it has recently been authorised as a Sikorsky S-76 Customer Support Center with the authorisation covering all variants of the popular S-76 helicopter.
The Customer Support Center Authorisation comes after considerable investment by UK Aviation Services in staff training, tools and equipment and a review of the Company’s procedures and facility by Sikorsky.
Managing Partner of UK Aviation Services, Matt Smith said ‘To be recognised in this way by one of the foremost helicopter manufacturer’s in the world is a fantastic achievement by all the staff at UK Aviation Services. Receiving this authorisation from Sikorsky is testament to our high standards and positive attitude’.
He went on to say ‘The S-76 helicopter is well represented in the North of England and UK Aviation Services is well placed to ensure Sikorsky owners in the UK receive the best possible service from a Sikorsky Authorised Customer Support Center for their valuable assets’.
UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is an EASA Part 145 and Part MG / MI Approved organisation with approval to maintain all variants of the Sikorsky S-76 as well as numerous other helicopter types. The Company operates out of its 20,000 square foot private VIP facility at Blackpool Airport.
UK Aviation Services recently imported a Sikorsky S-76C++ from the FAA Register including upgrade of the avionics to meet EASA requirements. Amongst other things, this involved upgrade of the CVR system to meet CVR / FDR requirements and the installation of an Nginuity DAQ9000 digital flight data acquisition unit in place of the standard Teledyne unit. This allowed the installation to forgo the addition of instrument console cameras and saving the owner a considerable sum of money in the process with reduced future maintenance costs.
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years
- Metro Aviation delivers H145 to Avera Careflight
- Milestone announces two key appointments
- DSCA approved sale of 6 AH-64E Apaches to India
- Babcock wins BP Sheltand operations from Bristow
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109