UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is proud to announce that it has recently been authorised as a Sikorsky S-76 Customer Support Center with the authorisation covering all variants of the popular S-76 helicopter.
The Customer Support Center Authorisation comes after considerable investment by UK Aviation Services in staff training, tools and equipment and a review of the Company’s procedures and facility by Sikorsky.
Managing Partner of UK Aviation Services, Matt Smith said ‘To be recognised in this way by one of the foremost helicopter manufacturer’s in the world is a fantastic achievement by all the staff at UK Aviation Services. Receiving this authorisation from Sikorsky is testament to our high standards and positive attitude’.
He went on to say ‘The S-76 helicopter is well represented in the North of England and UK Aviation Services is well placed to ensure Sikorsky owners in the UK receive the best possible service from a Sikorsky Authorised Customer Support Center for their valuable assets’.
UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is an EASA Part 145 and Part MG / MI Approved organisation with approval to maintain all variants of the Sikorsky S-76 as well as numerous other helicopter types. The Company operates out of its 20,000 square foot private VIP facility at Blackpool Airport.
UK Aviation Services recently imported a Sikorsky S-76C++ from the FAA Register including upgrade of the avionics to meet EASA requirements. Amongst other things, this involved upgrade of the CVR system to meet CVR / FDR requirements and the installation of an Nginuity DAQ9000 digital flight data acquisition unit in place of the standard Teledyne unit. This allowed the installation to forgo the addition of instrument console cameras and saving the owner a considerable sum of money in the process with reduced future maintenance costs.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet