UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is proud to announce that it has recently been authorised as a Sikorsky S-76 Customer Support Center with the authorisation covering all variants of the popular S-76 helicopter.
The Customer Support Center Authorisation comes after considerable investment by UK Aviation Services in staff training, tools and equipment and a review of the Company’s procedures and facility by Sikorsky.
Managing Partner of UK Aviation Services, Matt Smith said ‘To be recognised in this way by one of the foremost helicopter manufacturer’s in the world is a fantastic achievement by all the staff at UK Aviation Services. Receiving this authorisation from Sikorsky is testament to our high standards and positive attitude’.
He went on to say ‘The S-76 helicopter is well represented in the North of England and UK Aviation Services is well placed to ensure Sikorsky owners in the UK receive the best possible service from a Sikorsky Authorised Customer Support Center for their valuable assets’.
UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is an EASA Part 145 and Part MG / MI Approved organisation with approval to maintain all variants of the Sikorsky S-76 as well as numerous other helicopter types. The Company operates out of its 20,000 square foot private VIP facility at Blackpool Airport.
UK Aviation Services recently imported a Sikorsky S-76C++ from the FAA Register including upgrade of the avionics to meet EASA requirements. Amongst other things, this involved upgrade of the CVR system to meet CVR / FDR requirements and the installation of an Nginuity DAQ9000 digital flight data acquisition unit in place of the standard Teledyne unit. This allowed the installation to forgo the addition of instrument console cameras and saving the owner a considerable sum of money in the process with reduced future maintenance costs.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service