UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is proud to announce that it has recently been authorised as a Sikorsky S-76 Customer Support Center with the authorisation covering all variants of the popular S-76 helicopter.
The Customer Support Center Authorisation comes after considerable investment by UK Aviation Services in staff training, tools and equipment and a review of the Company’s procedures and facility by Sikorsky.
Managing Partner of UK Aviation Services, Matt Smith said ‘To be recognised in this way by one of the foremost helicopter manufacturer’s in the world is a fantastic achievement by all the staff at UK Aviation Services. Receiving this authorisation from Sikorsky is testament to our high standards and positive attitude’.
He went on to say ‘The S-76 helicopter is well represented in the North of England and UK Aviation Services is well placed to ensure Sikorsky owners in the UK receive the best possible service from a Sikorsky Authorised Customer Support Center for their valuable assets’.
UK Aviation Services (Eng) Limited is an EASA Part 145 and Part MG / MI Approved organisation with approval to maintain all variants of the Sikorsky S-76 as well as numerous other helicopter types. The Company operates out of its 20,000 square foot private VIP facility at Blackpool Airport.
UK Aviation Services recently imported a Sikorsky S-76C++ from the FAA Register including upgrade of the avionics to meet EASA requirements. Amongst other things, this involved upgrade of the CVR system to meet CVR / FDR requirements and the installation of an Nginuity DAQ9000 digital flight data acquisition unit in place of the standard Teledyne unit. This allowed the installation to forgo the addition of instrument console cameras and saving the owner a considerable sum of money in the process with reduced future maintenance costs.
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China