Airbus Helicopters, the market segment leader in emergency medical services (EMS) rotorcraft, is showcasing the H130 and EC145, member of the H145 family, at the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) this week in Fort Worth, Texas.
“We have both the EMS market-leading single-engine and twin-engine aircraft on display to illustrate to customers the multitude of solutions we provide to meet their needs,” said Treg Manning, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Airbus Helicopters Inc. “We understand that customers have different performance, efficiency and interior requirements and our product-suites can deliver across the board.”
Considered the global reference for single-engine air ambulance missions, the H130 is redefining single-engine critical care air transport. Its unobstructed cabin offers full patient access and the large front-hinged and sliding rear doors allow for ergonomic loading and unloading of patients. The low interior sound levels and flat floor of the H130 provide a flexible cabin environment capable of accommodating up to three medical crew and specialty team equipment required to care for patients with complex needs.
The H145 family offers full-spectrum, mission-fit capabilities and is the leading twin-engine choice for EMS operators in the U.S. and worldwide. The cabin can accommodate one or two wheeled stretchers with partial or full suites of medical equipment for up to three medical personnel. The aircraft’s low sound levels allow for neighborhood-friendly operations surrounding urban hospitals.
The H130 and the H145 family along with Airbus Helicopters’ H135 and H175 make up nearly two-thirds of the global EMS market. More than 300 EMS operators worldwide rely on Airbus helicopters to provide immediate emergency assistance when people need it most.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023