Milestone Aviation Group (“Milestone”) announced today the delivery of a Leonardo AW139 to Heligo Charters Private Limited (Heligo) in India. The delivery marks the fifth helicopter leased to Heligo in 2017, increasing the Mumbai-based operator’s fleet and enabling expansion of both on- and offshore services. Milestone, the global leader in helicopter leasing, began its lease partnership with Heligo in 2014 and has played a critical role in expanding the operator’s fleet to 15 aircraft, eight of which are on lease from Milestone.
Of the five helicopters delivered in 2017, the Leonardo AW139 and two Airbus AS365 Dauphins will operate offshore for the oil and gas industry while one Bell 412EP and one Leonardo AW109SP will expand Heligo’s onshore VIP charter services. The helicopters were sourced from Milestone’s installed fleet and transitioned from prior operations in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
“We are excited to expand our partnership with Heligo at this important time in their company’s growth,” said Milestone Vice President Commercial Michael York.“Heligo has grown to become one of the largest helicopter operators in India by providing highly skilled service through stringent safety standards. We are pleased that they have entrusted Milestone to help them grow their fleet and diversify their client base.”
“We highly value our relationship with Milestone. Their partnership approach gave Heligo access to a diverse fleet of helicopters and the flexibility to bid contracts without taking asset risk” said Chief Executive Officer, Captain K Padmanabhan. “Milestone has provided us with much more than a financial solution, their support has been a central element of our growth strategy, enabling us to grow aggressively but prudently.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%