S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety-first OSHA-compliant aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully designed, engineered and manufactured universal maintenance stands to outfit the Bell 407 and Bell 429 for Halo Flight in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Having both the Bell 407 and Bell 429, Halo Flight, a nonprofit organization, searched for cost effective custom maintenance stands that could be used interchangeably between their helicopters. They were unsuccessful in their search until they contacted S.A.F.E. Structure. Known for being a solution provider, S.A.F.E.’s design team worked closely with Halo Flight to come up with universal maintenance stands that were not only designed to work for both aircrafts, but they were also ergonomically sound, OSHA compliant, and met their strict budget constraints. S.A.F.E. Structure has built its global reputation by meeting the unique demands of it customers while still adhering to their mission of manufacturing ergonomic, safety-first OSHA compliant products.
“We at S.A.F.E. are committed to providing solutions for our customers,” says Johnny Buscema, president and CEO. “For such projects that require meeting lean budget constraints, we will, in some situations, cut our bottom line profit. We are grateful that God has given S.A.F.E. the flexibility to make those decisions and that we have the opportunity to support organizations like Halo Flight!”
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering