Rotortrade Services, an international helicopter distributor and exclusive global distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters, is glad to announce it has initiated return to service (RTS) activity on three Airbus H225 helicopters currently being maintained by Vector Aerospace.
Rotortrade was mandated earlier this year by a group of lenders to manage the repossession, maintenance and sale of several H225 and S-76C++ helicopters from CHC following its bankruptcy filing. After evaluating several maintenance providers, Rotortrade selected Vector Aerospace to ensure the H225s were properly stored according to the OEM’s maintenance manual and returned to service when need be.
Today, both companies are proud to announce that three H225 helicopters – two full search and rescue (SAR) variants with, respectively, 20 total (factory) flight hours and 284 hours still under original OEM warranty, and one 2014 offshore variant – are being returned to service to become fully airworthy under EASA regulations and flight ready to be operated in any region of the world.
The H225 market has seen some positive signs recently and the time is right. This RTS activity will allow any operator requiring such aircraft to find a readily available solution. Airbus Helicopters and Safran Helicopter Engines have shown tremendous support throughout this process.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded