We have known for a while now that selling aircraft occurs in an international market and therefore our aircraft sales team are pleased to introduce the latest addition to the company, Steve Reyna who is based in the state of Texas in the US.
Steve is a former Naval Aviator who has flown 20 different types of aircraft, with commercial and instrument rated licenses in both rotary and fixed wing.
Having been in the industry for more than 22 years, Steves extensive experience includes commercial aircraft brokering roles at Bell, Agusta and MD Helicopters, foreign military sales and flying for the United States Navy. He has built and retains relationships throughout India, SE Asia and Northern Pacific regions. Combined with his comprehensive knowledge of aviation, Steve is well aware of the requirements and challenges faced by operators and brings with him the invaluable knowledge needed to provide our clients with suitable solutions.
Together with Stephen Boyce, Dan Egan, Dale James, Steve Reyna, Oceania Aviation has formed the professional aircraft sales team to assist in meeting each and every requirement needed by todays operators.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner