We have known for a while now that selling aircraft occurs in an international market and therefore our aircraft sales team are pleased to introduce the latest addition to the company, Steve Reyna who is based in the state of Texas in the US.
Steve is a former Naval Aviator who has flown 20 different types of aircraft, with commercial and instrument rated licenses in both rotary and fixed wing.
Having been in the industry for more than 22 years, Steves extensive experience includes commercial aircraft brokering roles at Bell, Agusta and MD Helicopters, foreign military sales and flying for the United States Navy. He has built and retains relationships throughout India, SE Asia and Northern Pacific regions. Combined with his comprehensive knowledge of aviation, Steve is well aware of the requirements and challenges faced by operators and brings with him the invaluable knowledge needed to provide our clients with suitable solutions.
Together with Stephen Boyce, Dan Egan, Dale James, Steve Reyna, Oceania Aviation has formed the professional aircraft sales team to assist in meeting each and every requirement needed by todays operators.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023