We have known for a while now that selling aircraft occurs in an international market and therefore our aircraft sales team are pleased to introduce the latest addition to the company, Steve Reyna who is based in the state of Texas in the US.
Steve is a former Naval Aviator who has flown 20 different types of aircraft, with commercial and instrument rated licenses in both rotary and fixed wing.
Having been in the industry for more than 22 years, Steves extensive experience includes commercial aircraft brokering roles at Bell, Agusta and MD Helicopters, foreign military sales and flying for the United States Navy. He has built and retains relationships throughout India, SE Asia and Northern Pacific regions. Combined with his comprehensive knowledge of aviation, Steve is well aware of the requirements and challenges faced by operators and brings with him the invaluable knowledge needed to provide our clients with suitable solutions.
Together with Stephen Boyce, Dan Egan, Dale James, Steve Reyna, Oceania Aviation has formed the professional aircraft sales team to assist in meeting each and every requirement needed by todays operators.
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’