Both our founding director, Jonathan Bowen and myself, Stephen Boyce, will be attending this years HAC conference as an exhibitor. Joining us at our booth will be a brand new Transport Canada approved Cargo Pod for attendees to view and inspect.
This year we are attending HAC with our popular Airborne Systems H125 series Cargo Pod. The Cargo Pod will be available on display at our booth at the entrance. The pod is already well proven in Canada and this season handled the brusing British Columbia wild fires and previously a couple of years of logging support and the gentle attention of Fallers… It’s fancy enough for V.I.P Heliski operations plus the demonstrator incorporates our latest water resistant modification to keep your clients’ equipment and luggage as dry as possible.
Further exciting news is that same pod has been modified and installed on a Bell 429.
The director, Jonathan, our new US sales agent, Steve Reyna and myself will be attending HAC.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023