Both our founding director, Jonathan Bowen and myself, Stephen Boyce, will be attending this years HAC conference as an exhibitor. Joining us at our booth will be a brand new Transport Canada approved Cargo Pod for attendees to view and inspect.
This year we are attending HAC with our popular Airborne Systems H125 series Cargo Pod. The Cargo Pod will be available on display at our booth at the entrance. The pod is already well proven in Canada and this season handled the brusing British Columbia wild fires and previously a couple of years of logging support and the gentle attention of Fallers… It’s fancy enough for V.I.P Heliski operations plus the demonstrator incorporates our latest water resistant modification to keep your clients’ equipment and luggage as dry as possible.
Further exciting news is that same pod has been modified and installed on a Bell 429.
The director, Jonathan, our new US sales agent, Steve Reyna and myself will be attending HAC.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner