Both our founding director, Jonathan Bowen and myself, Stephen Boyce, will be attending this years HAC conference as an exhibitor. Joining us at our booth will be a brand new Transport Canada approved Cargo Pod for attendees to view and inspect.
This year we are attending HAC with our popular Airborne Systems H125 series Cargo Pod. The Cargo Pod will be available on display at our booth at the entrance. The pod is already well proven in Canada and this season handled the brusing British Columbia wild fires and previously a couple of years of logging support and the gentle attention of Fallers… It’s fancy enough for V.I.P Heliski operations plus the demonstrator incorporates our latest water resistant modification to keep your clients’ equipment and luggage as dry as possible.
Further exciting news is that same pod has been modified and installed on a Bell 429.
The director, Jonathan, our new US sales agent, Steve Reyna and myself will be attending HAC.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services