Mr. Bilek has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry. Among his duties, he will oversee operational requirements such as purchasing, shipping, receiving, government property management, tool control and hazardous waste disposal.
Before joining Summit Aviation he was the Parts and Distribution Manager at fly ADVANCED. Other prior positions held include Regional Parts Distribution Supervisor and Senior Materials Specialist at Textron Aviation, Material Handler at Dassault Falcon Jet and Material Manager at Evergreen International Airlines, Inc.
Mr. Bilek is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services