Mr. Bilek has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry. Among his duties, he will oversee operational requirements such as purchasing, shipping, receiving, government property management, tool control and hazardous waste disposal.
Before joining Summit Aviation he was the Parts and Distribution Manager at fly ADVANCED. Other prior positions held include Regional Parts Distribution Supervisor and Senior Materials Specialist at Textron Aviation, Material Handler at Dassault Falcon Jet and Material Manager at Evergreen International Airlines, Inc.
Mr. Bilek is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023