Mr. Bilek has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry. Among his duties, he will oversee operational requirements such as purchasing, shipping, receiving, government property management, tool control and hazardous waste disposal.
Before joining Summit Aviation he was the Parts and Distribution Manager at fly ADVANCED. Other prior positions held include Regional Parts Distribution Supervisor and Senior Materials Specialist at Textron Aviation, Material Handler at Dassault Falcon Jet and Material Manager at Evergreen International Airlines, Inc.
Mr. Bilek is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction