Schiebel hosted customers from all over the world, spanning five continents, for its second international CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference from 17 to 19 October in Vienna.
Following the success of the first CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference in 2012, Schiebel again welcomed its valued customers for a three-day conference. Users of the market-leading Unmanned Air System (UAS), the CAMCOPTER® S-100, were presented with the latest innovations, informative and productive sessions as well as international networking opportunities and best practice exchange.
“Schiebel has consistently set the benchmark for the rotary-wing UAS industry and we will continue to do so,” says Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group. “We listen to our customers worldwide across all markets and then we incorporate the features they ask for along with the latest state-of-the-art technical advancements, offering them even more capabilities.”
The company remains committed to cutting-edge innovation and offering the best system in its class. Bringing together people operating the S-100 and deploying it for various missions, allows the collection of valuable insights. Schiebel shapes the future by incorporating the latest in technological developments and leveraging the knowledge and experience of its customers in order to anticipate the demands of tomorrow’s market.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone