Schiebel hosted customers from all over the world, spanning five continents, for its second international CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference from 17 to 19 October in Vienna.
Following the success of the first CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference in 2012, Schiebel again welcomed its valued customers for a three-day conference. Users of the market-leading Unmanned Air System (UAS), the CAMCOPTER® S-100, were presented with the latest innovations, informative and productive sessions as well as international networking opportunities and best practice exchange.
“Schiebel has consistently set the benchmark for the rotary-wing UAS industry and we will continue to do so,” says Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group. “We listen to our customers worldwide across all markets and then we incorporate the features they ask for along with the latest state-of-the-art technical advancements, offering them even more capabilities.”
The company remains committed to cutting-edge innovation and offering the best system in its class. Bringing together people operating the S-100 and deploying it for various missions, allows the collection of valuable insights. Schiebel shapes the future by incorporating the latest in technological developments and leveraging the knowledge and experience of its customers in order to anticipate the demands of tomorrow’s market.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023