Schiebel hosted customers from all over the world, spanning five continents, for its second international CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference from 17 to 19 October in Vienna.
Following the success of the first CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference in 2012, Schiebel again welcomed its valued customers for a three-day conference. Users of the market-leading Unmanned Air System (UAS), the CAMCOPTER® S-100, were presented with the latest innovations, informative and productive sessions as well as international networking opportunities and best practice exchange.
“Schiebel has consistently set the benchmark for the rotary-wing UAS industry and we will continue to do so,” says Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group. “We listen to our customers worldwide across all markets and then we incorporate the features they ask for along with the latest state-of-the-art technical advancements, offering them even more capabilities.”
The company remains committed to cutting-edge innovation and offering the best system in its class. Bringing together people operating the S-100 and deploying it for various missions, allows the collection of valuable insights. Schiebel shapes the future by incorporating the latest in technological developments and leveraging the knowledge and experience of its customers in order to anticipate the demands of tomorrow’s market.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California