SevenBar Aviation is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Truth Data Insights as part of the ongoing Safety Management System expansion and flight data monitoring (FDM) initiative. “This partnership with Truth Data Insights will allow us to further develop and fine-tune a robust and effective quality assurance program, not only for our internal purposes and operations, but for our hospital partners as well” says Sean Mulholland, Director of Safety.
SevenBar Aviation’s Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) program extends across the fleet to fixed and rotor aircraft, and SevenBar will be monitoring and collecting data in accordance with the FAA mandated April, 2018 deadline for FDM.
Truth Data draws upon years of experience in helicopter and fixed wing flight data monitoring analysis to provide tailored analytics support that is scalable for operators, large or small. “We’re pleased to welcome SevenBar Aviation to our portfolio of air medical clients” says Peter Henrikson, President of Truth Data. He adds, “The expansion of FDM and the agility of services like ours to provide insight and actionable safety data will certainly have an effect on the overall safety performance of the air medical industry.” Currently, Truth Data provides flight data support for a variety of domestic and international operators.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner