SevenBar Aviation is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Truth Data Insights as part of the ongoing Safety Management System expansion and flight data monitoring (FDM) initiative. “This partnership with Truth Data Insights will allow us to further develop and fine-tune a robust and effective quality assurance program, not only for our internal purposes and operations, but for our hospital partners as well” says Sean Mulholland, Director of Safety.
SevenBar Aviation’s Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) program extends across the fleet to fixed and rotor aircraft, and SevenBar will be monitoring and collecting data in accordance with the FAA mandated April, 2018 deadline for FDM.
Truth Data draws upon years of experience in helicopter and fixed wing flight data monitoring analysis to provide tailored analytics support that is scalable for operators, large or small. “We’re pleased to welcome SevenBar Aviation to our portfolio of air medical clients” says Peter Henrikson, President of Truth Data. He adds, “The expansion of FDM and the agility of services like ours to provide insight and actionable safety data will certainly have an effect on the overall safety performance of the air medical industry.” Currently, Truth Data provides flight data support for a variety of domestic and international operators.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone