SevenBar Aviation is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Truth Data Insights as part of the ongoing Safety Management System expansion and flight data monitoring (FDM) initiative. “This partnership with Truth Data Insights will allow us to further develop and fine-tune a robust and effective quality assurance program, not only for our internal purposes and operations, but for our hospital partners as well” says Sean Mulholland, Director of Safety.
SevenBar Aviation’s Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) program extends across the fleet to fixed and rotor aircraft, and SevenBar will be monitoring and collecting data in accordance with the FAA mandated April, 2018 deadline for FDM.
Truth Data draws upon years of experience in helicopter and fixed wing flight data monitoring analysis to provide tailored analytics support that is scalable for operators, large or small. “We’re pleased to welcome SevenBar Aviation to our portfolio of air medical clients” says Peter Henrikson, President of Truth Data. He adds, “The expansion of FDM and the agility of services like ours to provide insight and actionable safety data will certainly have an effect on the overall safety performance of the air medical industry.” Currently, Truth Data provides flight data support for a variety of domestic and international operators.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California