Bell Helicopter invites attendees to the Textron chalet. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with subject matter experts and learn about Bell Helicopter’s full line of aircraft. Visitors will also have the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings, including Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans which provide customers with total aircraft coverage through the entire lifecycle of the aircraft.
Attendees will get to view several aircraft mockups on static display including:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is the perfect military trainer, which offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. Designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
- Bell 525 Relentless, with its luxurious and decadent interior, is also designed to be the safest, most technologically advanced commercial helicopter in its class. The 525 is the first fly-by-wire commercial helicopter in the world.
- Bell V-280 Valor is an aircraft that will provide unmatched speed, range, payload, agility, survivability and endurance at an affordable cost.
In addition, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey will also be exhibited at the show. The Osprey routinely performs a variety of global missions as the most in-demand aircraft with the United States Marine Corps. The flexibility of tiltrotor is repeatedly demonstrated in crisis response and humanitarian relief campaigns, and the V-22 continues to transform rotorcraft operations everywhere.
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps