Bell Helicopter invites attendees to the Textron chalet. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with subject matter experts and learn about Bell Helicopter’s full line of aircraft. Visitors will also have the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings, including Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans which provide customers with total aircraft coverage through the entire lifecycle of the aircraft.
Attendees will get to view several aircraft mockups on static display including:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is the perfect military trainer, which offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. Designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
- Bell 525 Relentless, with its luxurious and decadent interior, is also designed to be the safest, most technologically advanced commercial helicopter in its class. The 525 is the first fly-by-wire commercial helicopter in the world.
- Bell V-280 Valor is an aircraft that will provide unmatched speed, range, payload, agility, survivability and endurance at an affordable cost.
In addition, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey will also be exhibited at the show. The Osprey routinely performs a variety of global missions as the most in-demand aircraft with the United States Marine Corps. The flexibility of tiltrotor is repeatedly demonstrated in crisis response and humanitarian relief campaigns, and the V-22 continues to transform rotorcraft operations everywhere.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30