Bell Helicopter invites attendees to the Textron chalet. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with subject matter experts and learn about Bell Helicopter’s full line of aircraft. Visitors will also have the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings, including Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans which provide customers with total aircraft coverage through the entire lifecycle of the aircraft.
Attendees will get to view several aircraft mockups on static display including:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is the perfect military trainer, which offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. Designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
- Bell 525 Relentless, with its luxurious and decadent interior, is also designed to be the safest, most technologically advanced commercial helicopter in its class. The 525 is the first fly-by-wire commercial helicopter in the world.
- Bell V-280 Valor is an aircraft that will provide unmatched speed, range, payload, agility, survivability and endurance at an affordable cost.
In addition, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey will also be exhibited at the show. The Osprey routinely performs a variety of global missions as the most in-demand aircraft with the United States Marine Corps. The flexibility of tiltrotor is repeatedly demonstrated in crisis response and humanitarian relief campaigns, and the V-22 continues to transform rotorcraft operations everywhere.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS