Responding to invitations from the superyacht community, XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) exhibited the revolutionary TriFan 600 at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show, November 1-5, 2017, the world’s largest boat show. Following the show, XTI announced today it has received over 60 orders from customers under its pre-sales program, in addition to several more large investors.
“Owners and builders of yachts with landing pads, as well as this entire community, have embraced the TriFan,” said Robert LaBelle, Chief Executive Officer of XTI. “At the Ft. Lauderdale show and in the days following, we’ve now surpassed 60 orders for the aircraft.”
On June 19, at this year’s Paris Air Show, XTI announced its first orders for the TriFan 600 under the company’s pre-sales program. Following Paris, XTI officially launched its prototype program at this year’s National Business Aircraft Association trade show in Las Vegas in October where the company received numerous additional orders and expanded its financial and strategic relationships.
“With orders at the Paris Air Show, NBAA, and now the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show,” said LaBelle, “it’s clear that the market continues to recognize the value proposition of our unique and revolutionary airplane and its patented technology. Vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business aircraft, and our quieter and cleaner state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system.”
The TriFan 600 is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat TriFan 600 will have the speed, range and comfort of a luxury business aircraft and the ability to take off and land vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at 345 miles an hour, with a range of up to 1,200 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically. Its two wing fans then rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 30,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
XTI launched a formal stock offering in 2016 under SEC Regulation A+, which is open to all unaccredited and accredited investors around the globe. Shares in XTI may be purchased at www.startengine.com/startup/xti providing a unique opportunity for the general public to invest in an aerospace company with a game-changing product, a world-class leadership team, and significant growth potential.
Simultaneously with the equity crowdfunding financing, accredited investors may participate in XTI’s $20 million Series B round.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California