For a booming economy with 40% of its gross domestic product comprised of oil and gas output, United Arab Emirates relies on various resources to support their highest earning industry, including Bell helicopters. Our customers support this thriving industry by transporting oil and gas employees to and from rigs in the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) serves as an example of an offshore transportation charter company that achieved many milestones in its region. This customer is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East and has achieved over 1 million flight hours. With 27 Bell 412 and 7 Bell 212 helicopters, the company’s continuous support of the oil and gas industry in the Middle East is evident through their accomplishments.
ADA works on a global scale, supporting on and offshore oil production and mining exploration in Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Madagascar and Papua New Guinea with hopes to expand to South America. They continue to share their aircraft and safety expertise and recently developed their own Bell 412 simulator to serve as a primary training center in the Middle East.
This busy aviation company continues to expand the versatility of helicopters throughout the Middle East by providing more than offshore transport. In the Yemen, ADA supports other telecommunications operations. In the UAE, their aircraft assist with crop spraying. The helicopters were instrumental to disaster relief in Pakistan and ADA also carries out healthcare emergency medical service (HEMS) missions all throughout the Middle East. Look out for Abu Dhabi Aviation and Bell Helicopter at the 2017 Dubai Air Show.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone