For a booming economy with 40% of its gross domestic product comprised of oil and gas output, United Arab Emirates relies on various resources to support their highest earning industry, including Bell helicopters. Our customers support this thriving industry by transporting oil and gas employees to and from rigs in the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) serves as an example of an offshore transportation charter company that achieved many milestones in its region. This customer is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East and has achieved over 1 million flight hours. With 27 Bell 412 and 7 Bell 212 helicopters, the company’s continuous support of the oil and gas industry in the Middle East is evident through their accomplishments.
ADA works on a global scale, supporting on and offshore oil production and mining exploration in Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Madagascar and Papua New Guinea with hopes to expand to South America. They continue to share their aircraft and safety expertise and recently developed their own Bell 412 simulator to serve as a primary training center in the Middle East.
This busy aviation company continues to expand the versatility of helicopters throughout the Middle East by providing more than offshore transport. In the Yemen, ADA supports other telecommunications operations. In the UAE, their aircraft assist with crop spraying. The helicopters were instrumental to disaster relief in Pakistan and ADA also carries out healthcare emergency medical service (HEMS) missions all throughout the Middle East. Look out for Abu Dhabi Aviation and Bell Helicopter at the 2017 Dubai Air Show.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS