For a booming economy with 40% of its gross domestic product comprised of oil and gas output, United Arab Emirates relies on various resources to support their highest earning industry, including Bell helicopters. Our customers support this thriving industry by transporting oil and gas employees to and from rigs in the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) serves as an example of an offshore transportation charter company that achieved many milestones in its region. This customer is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East and has achieved over 1 million flight hours. With 27 Bell 412 and 7 Bell 212 helicopters, the company’s continuous support of the oil and gas industry in the Middle East is evident through their accomplishments.
ADA works on a global scale, supporting on and offshore oil production and mining exploration in Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Madagascar and Papua New Guinea with hopes to expand to South America. They continue to share their aircraft and safety expertise and recently developed their own Bell 412 simulator to serve as a primary training center in the Middle East.
This busy aviation company continues to expand the versatility of helicopters throughout the Middle East by providing more than offshore transport. In the Yemen, ADA supports other telecommunications operations. In the UAE, their aircraft assist with crop spraying. The helicopters were instrumental to disaster relief in Pakistan and ADA also carries out healthcare emergency medical service (HEMS) missions all throughout the Middle East. Look out for Abu Dhabi Aviation and Bell Helicopter at the 2017 Dubai Air Show.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary