For a booming economy with 40% of its gross domestic product comprised of oil and gas output, United Arab Emirates relies on various resources to support their highest earning industry, including Bell helicopters. Our customers support this thriving industry by transporting oil and gas employees to and from rigs in the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) serves as an example of an offshore transportation charter company that achieved many milestones in its region. This customer is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East and has achieved over 1 million flight hours. With 27 Bell 412 and 7 Bell 212 helicopters, the company’s continuous support of the oil and gas industry in the Middle East is evident through their accomplishments.
ADA works on a global scale, supporting on and offshore oil production and mining exploration in Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Madagascar and Papua New Guinea with hopes to expand to South America. They continue to share their aircraft and safety expertise and recently developed their own Bell 412 simulator to serve as a primary training center in the Middle East.
This busy aviation company continues to expand the versatility of helicopters throughout the Middle East by providing more than offshore transport. In the Yemen, ADA supports other telecommunications operations. In the UAE, their aircraft assist with crop spraying. The helicopters were instrumental to disaster relief in Pakistan and ADA also carries out healthcare emergency medical service (HEMS) missions all throughout the Middle East. Look out for Abu Dhabi Aviation and Bell Helicopter at the 2017 Dubai Air Show.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California