AEM Corp and VIH Aerospace have announced that Eagle Copters of Calgary has selected the MCP01-100N NVIS Master Caution Panel for use in a customer upgrade program. Eagle Copters are refurbishing five (5) Bell 212 helicopters for an undisclosed customer and chose the MCP01 for ease of integration with the new NVG cockpit and reliability of operation.
Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development at AEM, supported the program in conjunction with Luba Jovicic, Avionics Manager at Eagle Copters.
The MCP01 product line has been a collaboration between AEM (Design, Qualification and Manufacture) and VIH Aerospace (Certification, Sales and PR). The MCP01 is STC’d by TCCA (SH14-43), the FAA (SRO350NY) and EASA (10057794).
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer