True Blue Power, a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., today announced the promotion of Erik Ritzman to Division Manager. In this role, Ritzman will develop customer programs, while working closely with engineers and account managers to advance the True Blue Power division and its product line. As Division Manager, Ritzman joins Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, contributing to the company’s long-term strategic planning and growth.
“Erik is well qualified to fulfill this important leadership role. He demonstrates the highest level of excellence in everything he takes on,” said President and CEO, Todd Winter.
Ritzman holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Newman University and has many years of account management, program management and customer relationship experience. He began his career in aviation as Manager of Inside Sales and Repairs at PWI, Inc. Ritzman joined Triumph Group Inc. in 2008, serving in multiple roles within procurement and program management. He joined True Blue Power in 2014, most recently holding the position of Senior Account Manager.
Ritzman succeeds Rick Slater, True Blue Power Director, who will retire in December 2017. Throughout his 45-year career, Slater has worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in program management, marketing, sales and leadership roles.
“Rick has been instrumental in establishing True Blue Power as a world-recognized brand in aviation power products. We wish Rick the best in his retirement and congratulate him on a long, successful career,” said Winter.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad