True Blue Power, a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., today announced the promotion of Erik Ritzman to Division Manager. In this role, Ritzman will develop customer programs, while working closely with engineers and account managers to advance the True Blue Power division and its product line. As Division Manager, Ritzman joins Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, contributing to the company’s long-term strategic planning and growth.
“Erik is well qualified to fulfill this important leadership role. He demonstrates the highest level of excellence in everything he takes on,” said President and CEO, Todd Winter.
Ritzman holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Newman University and has many years of account management, program management and customer relationship experience. He began his career in aviation as Manager of Inside Sales and Repairs at PWI, Inc. Ritzman joined Triumph Group Inc. in 2008, serving in multiple roles within procurement and program management. He joined True Blue Power in 2014, most recently holding the position of Senior Account Manager.
Ritzman succeeds Rick Slater, True Blue Power Director, who will retire in December 2017. Throughout his 45-year career, Slater has worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in program management, marketing, sales and leadership roles.
“Rick has been instrumental in establishing True Blue Power as a world-recognized brand in aviation power products. We wish Rick the best in his retirement and congratulate him on a long, successful career,” said Winter.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary