True Blue Power, a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., today announced the promotion of Erik Ritzman to Division Manager. In this role, Ritzman will develop customer programs, while working closely with engineers and account managers to advance the True Blue Power division and its product line. As Division Manager, Ritzman joins Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, contributing to the company’s long-term strategic planning and growth.
“Erik is well qualified to fulfill this important leadership role. He demonstrates the highest level of excellence in everything he takes on,” said President and CEO, Todd Winter.
Ritzman holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Newman University and has many years of account management, program management and customer relationship experience. He began his career in aviation as Manager of Inside Sales and Repairs at PWI, Inc. Ritzman joined Triumph Group Inc. in 2008, serving in multiple roles within procurement and program management. He joined True Blue Power in 2014, most recently holding the position of Senior Account Manager.
Ritzman succeeds Rick Slater, True Blue Power Director, who will retire in December 2017. Throughout his 45-year career, Slater has worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in program management, marketing, sales and leadership roles.
“Rick has been instrumental in establishing True Blue Power as a world-recognized brand in aviation power products. We wish Rick the best in his retirement and congratulate him on a long, successful career,” said Winter.
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks