True Blue Power, a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., today announced the promotion of Erik Ritzman to Division Manager. In this role, Ritzman will develop customer programs, while working closely with engineers and account managers to advance the True Blue Power division and its product line. As Division Manager, Ritzman joins Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, contributing to the company’s long-term strategic planning and growth.
“Erik is well qualified to fulfill this important leadership role. He demonstrates the highest level of excellence in everything he takes on,” said President and CEO, Todd Winter.
Ritzman holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Newman University and has many years of account management, program management and customer relationship experience. He began his career in aviation as Manager of Inside Sales and Repairs at PWI, Inc. Ritzman joined Triumph Group Inc. in 2008, serving in multiple roles within procurement and program management. He joined True Blue Power in 2014, most recently holding the position of Senior Account Manager.
Ritzman succeeds Rick Slater, True Blue Power Director, who will retire in December 2017. Throughout his 45-year career, Slater has worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in program management, marketing, sales and leadership roles.
“Rick has been instrumental in establishing True Blue Power as a world-recognized brand in aviation power products. We wish Rick the best in his retirement and congratulate him on a long, successful career,” said Winter.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone