True Blue Power, a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., today announced the promotion of Erik Ritzman to Division Manager. In this role, Ritzman will develop customer programs, while working closely with engineers and account managers to advance the True Blue Power division and its product line. As Division Manager, Ritzman joins Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, contributing to the company’s long-term strategic planning and growth.
“Erik is well qualified to fulfill this important leadership role. He demonstrates the highest level of excellence in everything he takes on,” said President and CEO, Todd Winter.
Ritzman holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from Newman University and has many years of account management, program management and customer relationship experience. He began his career in aviation as Manager of Inside Sales and Repairs at PWI, Inc. Ritzman joined Triumph Group Inc. in 2008, serving in multiple roles within procurement and program management. He joined True Blue Power in 2014, most recently holding the position of Senior Account Manager.
Ritzman succeeds Rick Slater, True Blue Power Director, who will retire in December 2017. Throughout his 45-year career, Slater has worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in program management, marketing, sales and leadership roles.
“Rick has been instrumental in establishing True Blue Power as a world-recognized brand in aviation power products. We wish Rick the best in his retirement and congratulate him on a long, successful career,” said Winter.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd