Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has announced the appointment of Brendan Lodge as aircraft acquisitions specialist. An experienced aircraft sales broker and financier, Lodge will provide support to JSSI’s growing Advisory Services and JSSI Parts divisions.
“We are excited to welcome Brendan to the team. I’ve worked with Brendan over the last several years and feel confident that his background and skill set will be a perfect fit for this unique role,” said Neil Book, president and CEO of JSSI.
JSSI Advisory Services provides a range of consulting services that utilizes a global network of 70 technical advisors and operational data collected over three decades. Clients can access various aircraft support offerings, including asset inspections, aircraft appraisals, maintenance cost planning and maintenance event management.
In addition to growing this service, Lodge will identify and review strategic aircraft acquisitions for JSSI Parts, the single largest purchaser of parts and maintenance services in the business aviation industry. He brings over 25 years in banking and asset financing to JSSI, including 8 years focused on business aviation finance.
“This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and combine my experience as an asset financier and aircraft broker to support the services JSSI offers to owners and operators of these complex high-value assets,” said Lodge.
Lodge has an extensive network of industry connections from his previous role as director of aircraft sales and acquisitions at JetBrokers and as an independent private aviation consultant. He is the founder and organizer of the Aviation Supper Club and was the 2012 Chairman of the Central European Private Aviation Association. Lodge will be based at JSSI’s Farnborough, U.K., office.
Each year, the JSSI technical team supports approximately 8,000 maintenance events across virtually every make and model of business jet, turboprop and helicopter. As such, JSSI is uniquely positioned to provide independent and comprehensive guidance to aircraft owners, operators and financiers.
- HAI announces Bell Helicopter Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter