Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has announced the appointment of Brendan Lodge as aircraft acquisitions specialist. An experienced aircraft sales broker and financier, Lodge will provide support to JSSI’s growing Advisory Services and JSSI Parts divisions.
“We are excited to welcome Brendan to the team. I’ve worked with Brendan over the last several years and feel confident that his background and skill set will be a perfect fit for this unique role,” said Neil Book, president and CEO of JSSI.
JSSI Advisory Services provides a range of consulting services that utilizes a global network of 70 technical advisors and operational data collected over three decades. Clients can access various aircraft support offerings, including asset inspections, aircraft appraisals, maintenance cost planning and maintenance event management.
In addition to growing this service, Lodge will identify and review strategic aircraft acquisitions for JSSI Parts, the single largest purchaser of parts and maintenance services in the business aviation industry. He brings over 25 years in banking and asset financing to JSSI, including 8 years focused on business aviation finance.
“This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and combine my experience as an asset financier and aircraft broker to support the services JSSI offers to owners and operators of these complex high-value assets,” said Lodge.
Lodge has an extensive network of industry connections from his previous role as director of aircraft sales and acquisitions at JetBrokers and as an independent private aviation consultant. He is the founder and organizer of the Aviation Supper Club and was the 2012 Chairman of the Central European Private Aviation Association. Lodge will be based at JSSI’s Farnborough, U.K., office.
Each year, the JSSI technical team supports approximately 8,000 maintenance events across virtually every make and model of business jet, turboprop and helicopter. As such, JSSI is uniquely positioned to provide independent and comprehensive guidance to aircraft owners, operators and financiers.
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services