Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has announced the appointment of Brendan Lodge as aircraft acquisitions specialist. An experienced aircraft sales broker and financier, Lodge will provide support to JSSI’s growing Advisory Services and JSSI Parts divisions.
“We are excited to welcome Brendan to the team. I’ve worked with Brendan over the last several years and feel confident that his background and skill set will be a perfect fit for this unique role,” said Neil Book, president and CEO of JSSI.
JSSI Advisory Services provides a range of consulting services that utilizes a global network of 70 technical advisors and operational data collected over three decades. Clients can access various aircraft support offerings, including asset inspections, aircraft appraisals, maintenance cost planning and maintenance event management.
In addition to growing this service, Lodge will identify and review strategic aircraft acquisitions for JSSI Parts, the single largest purchaser of parts and maintenance services in the business aviation industry. He brings over 25 years in banking and asset financing to JSSI, including 8 years focused on business aviation finance.
“This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and combine my experience as an asset financier and aircraft broker to support the services JSSI offers to owners and operators of these complex high-value assets,” said Lodge.
Lodge has an extensive network of industry connections from his previous role as director of aircraft sales and acquisitions at JetBrokers and as an independent private aviation consultant. He is the founder and organizer of the Aviation Supper Club and was the 2012 Chairman of the Central European Private Aviation Association. Lodge will be based at JSSI’s Farnborough, U.K., office.
Each year, the JSSI technical team supports approximately 8,000 maintenance events across virtually every make and model of business jet, turboprop and helicopter. As such, JSSI is uniquely positioned to provide independent and comprehensive guidance to aircraft owners, operators and financiers.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion