Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry, has announced the appointment of Brendan Lodge as aircraft acquisitions specialist. An experienced aircraft sales broker and financier, Lodge will provide support to JSSI’s growing Advisory Services and JSSI Parts divisions.
“We are excited to welcome Brendan to the team. I’ve worked with Brendan over the last several years and feel confident that his background and skill set will be a perfect fit for this unique role,” said Neil Book, president and CEO of JSSI.
JSSI Advisory Services provides a range of consulting services that utilizes a global network of 70 technical advisors and operational data collected over three decades. Clients can access various aircraft support offerings, including asset inspections, aircraft appraisals, maintenance cost planning and maintenance event management.
In addition to growing this service, Lodge will identify and review strategic aircraft acquisitions for JSSI Parts, the single largest purchaser of parts and maintenance services in the business aviation industry. He brings over 25 years in banking and asset financing to JSSI, including 8 years focused on business aviation finance.
“This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and combine my experience as an asset financier and aircraft broker to support the services JSSI offers to owners and operators of these complex high-value assets,” said Lodge.
Lodge has an extensive network of industry connections from his previous role as director of aircraft sales and acquisitions at JetBrokers and as an independent private aviation consultant. He is the founder and organizer of the Aviation Supper Club and was the 2012 Chairman of the Central European Private Aviation Association. Lodge will be based at JSSI’s Farnborough, U.K., office.
Each year, the JSSI technical team supports approximately 8,000 maintenance events across virtually every make and model of business jet, turboprop and helicopter. As such, JSSI is uniquely positioned to provide independent and comprehensive guidance to aircraft owners, operators and financiers.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd