On 16 November, Helicopter Association International (HAI) and the American Helicopter Society International (AHS) co-hosted a Flying Quiet webinar, held at HAI headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
This event featured members from the FAA’s Noise Division within the Office of Environment and Energy, as well as presentations from NASA, the Department of Transportation’s Volpe Center, helicopter manufacturers, HAI’s Fly Neighborly Committee, and the AHS Acoustics Technical Committee.
The goal of the event was to enlighten the helicopter community on current research efforts by the FAA, research organizations, helicopter manufacturers, and academia focused on reducing helicopter noise and noise complaints. The webinar also provided a means for the 65 registered participants to solicit feedback and ideas for future research and to identify gaps, synergy, or overlaps in noise research efforts.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded