On 16 November, Helicopter Association International (HAI) and the American Helicopter Society International (AHS) co-hosted a Flying Quiet webinar, held at HAI headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
This event featured members from the FAA’s Noise Division within the Office of Environment and Energy, as well as presentations from NASA, the Department of Transportation’s Volpe Center, helicopter manufacturers, HAI’s Fly Neighborly Committee, and the AHS Acoustics Technical Committee.
The goal of the event was to enlighten the helicopter community on current research efforts by the FAA, research organizations, helicopter manufacturers, and academia focused on reducing helicopter noise and noise complaints. The webinar also provided a means for the 65 registered participants to solicit feedback and ideas for future research and to identify gaps, synergy, or overlaps in noise research efforts.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018