Simhawk Inc., announced the addition of new chat functionality to its global flight simulator marketplace and also extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey.
New Chat Functionality
The new chat functionality allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly via Simhawk in order to seek additional details regarding requests and proposals that are submitted using Simhawk.
“Customers looking for simulator time or training no longer need to search the internet or other sources to try to identify possible simulator or training providers and then try to figure out who to contact there,” said Chris Weinberg, CEO of Simhawk. “With over 93% of the global simulator fleet on Simhawk, our platform eliminates all of these hassles by giving buyers the ability to search for availability and communicate with sellers around the world in one easy place.”
The chat functionality allows users to respond directly via email as well as via the Simhawk platform and both buyers and sellers can use the functionality to chat with the Simhawk team.
Annual Simulator Training Survey Deadline Extended
Based on feedback from respondents, Simhawk has extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey to December 15, 2017. The survey, which is the first of its kind in the industry, is open to all flight operations and individuals that utilize flight simulators for training. It will provide the first ever overall view of customer satisfaction in the industry and all participants will receive a summary of the survey results.
The survey can be accessed at www.simhawk.com/survey until December 15, 2017 and results of the survey will be made available to participants in early 2018.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills