Simhawk Inc., announced the addition of new chat functionality to its global flight simulator marketplace and also extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey.
New Chat Functionality
The new chat functionality allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly via Simhawk in order to seek additional details regarding requests and proposals that are submitted using Simhawk.
“Customers looking for simulator time or training no longer need to search the internet or other sources to try to identify possible simulator or training providers and then try to figure out who to contact there,” said Chris Weinberg, CEO of Simhawk. “With over 93% of the global simulator fleet on Simhawk, our platform eliminates all of these hassles by giving buyers the ability to search for availability and communicate with sellers around the world in one easy place.”
The chat functionality allows users to respond directly via email as well as via the Simhawk platform and both buyers and sellers can use the functionality to chat with the Simhawk team.
Annual Simulator Training Survey Deadline Extended
Based on feedback from respondents, Simhawk has extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey to December 15, 2017. The survey, which is the first of its kind in the industry, is open to all flight operations and individuals that utilize flight simulators for training. It will provide the first ever overall view of customer satisfaction in the industry and all participants will receive a summary of the survey results.
The survey can be accessed at www.simhawk.com/survey until December 15, 2017 and results of the survey will be made available to participants in early 2018.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded