Simhawk Inc., announced the addition of new chat functionality to its global flight simulator marketplace and also extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey.
New Chat Functionality
The new chat functionality allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly via Simhawk in order to seek additional details regarding requests and proposals that are submitted using Simhawk.
“Customers looking for simulator time or training no longer need to search the internet or other sources to try to identify possible simulator or training providers and then try to figure out who to contact there,” said Chris Weinberg, CEO of Simhawk. “With over 93% of the global simulator fleet on Simhawk, our platform eliminates all of these hassles by giving buyers the ability to search for availability and communicate with sellers around the world in one easy place.”
The chat functionality allows users to respond directly via email as well as via the Simhawk platform and both buyers and sellers can use the functionality to chat with the Simhawk team.
Annual Simulator Training Survey Deadline Extended
Based on feedback from respondents, Simhawk has extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey to December 15, 2017. The survey, which is the first of its kind in the industry, is open to all flight operations and individuals that utilize flight simulators for training. It will provide the first ever overall view of customer satisfaction in the industry and all participants will receive a summary of the survey results.
The survey can be accessed at www.simhawk.com/survey until December 15, 2017 and results of the survey will be made available to participants in early 2018.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd