Simhawk Inc., announced the addition of new chat functionality to its global flight simulator marketplace and also extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey.
New Chat Functionality
The new chat functionality allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly via Simhawk in order to seek additional details regarding requests and proposals that are submitted using Simhawk.
“Customers looking for simulator time or training no longer need to search the internet or other sources to try to identify possible simulator or training providers and then try to figure out who to contact there,” said Chris Weinberg, CEO of Simhawk. “With over 93% of the global simulator fleet on Simhawk, our platform eliminates all of these hassles by giving buyers the ability to search for availability and communicate with sellers around the world in one easy place.”
The chat functionality allows users to respond directly via email as well as via the Simhawk platform and both buyers and sellers can use the functionality to chat with the Simhawk team.
Annual Simulator Training Survey Deadline Extended
Based on feedback from respondents, Simhawk has extended the deadline for its Annual Simulator Training Survey to December 15, 2017. The survey, which is the first of its kind in the industry, is open to all flight operations and individuals that utilize flight simulators for training. It will provide the first ever overall view of customer satisfaction in the industry and all participants will receive a summary of the survey results.
The survey can be accessed at www.simhawk.com/survey until December 15, 2017 and results of the survey will be made available to participants in early 2018.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries