We know there are 100 reasons why you should attend HAI HELI-EXPO, but here’s our Top 10:
1. CONNECT with 730 industry suppliers on our comprehensive show floor.
2. DEVELOP strategic connections with 20,000 industry professionals from more than 90 countries.
3. BUILD partnerships with industry peers through 14 HAI committee meetings and other member events.
4. DISCOVER the issues that will shape the future of the industry by attending workshops, forums, and other special events.
5. EXPERIENCE the latest the industry has to offer through hands-on demonstrations, including 60+ helicopters on the show floor.
6. ADVANCE your professional goals by attending HAI Professional Education courses in career development, pilot skill, and maintenance, operations, and safety management.
7. EARN continuing education credits, including FAA-accepted courses for flight instructor refresher, inspection authorization renewal, and the FAA AMT and WINGS programs.
8. RENEW your inspection authorization certificate at the Manufacturer Technical Briefings and select Professional Education courses.
9. MEET desirable employers or top-notch candidates at the HFI Helicopter Industry Career Fair.
10. WORK SMARTER by attending the HFI Rotor Safety Challenge, 30+ expert-led safety sessions throughout the show, all free to attendees and exhibitors.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018