We know there are 100 reasons why you should attend HAI HELI-EXPO, but here’s our Top 10:
1. CONNECT with 730 industry suppliers on our comprehensive show floor.
2. DEVELOP strategic connections with 20,000 industry professionals from more than 90 countries.
3. BUILD partnerships with industry peers through 14 HAI committee meetings and other member events.
4. DISCOVER the issues that will shape the future of the industry by attending workshops, forums, and other special events.
5. EXPERIENCE the latest the industry has to offer through hands-on demonstrations, including 60+ helicopters on the show floor.
6. ADVANCE your professional goals by attending HAI Professional Education courses in career development, pilot skill, and maintenance, operations, and safety management.
7. EARN continuing education credits, including FAA-accepted courses for flight instructor refresher, inspection authorization renewal, and the FAA AMT and WINGS programs.
8. RENEW your inspection authorization certificate at the Manufacturer Technical Briefings and select Professional Education courses.
9. MEET desirable employers or top-notch candidates at the HFI Helicopter Industry Career Fair.
10. WORK SMARTER by attending the HFI Rotor Safety Challenge, 30+ expert-led safety sessions throughout the show, all free to attendees and exhibitors.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded