We know there are 100 reasons why you should attend HAI HELI-EXPO, but here’s our Top 10:
1. CONNECT with 730 industry suppliers on our comprehensive show floor.
2. DEVELOP strategic connections with 20,000 industry professionals from more than 90 countries.
3. BUILD partnerships with industry peers through 14 HAI committee meetings and other member events.
4. DISCOVER the issues that will shape the future of the industry by attending workshops, forums, and other special events.
5. EXPERIENCE the latest the industry has to offer through hands-on demonstrations, including 60+ helicopters on the show floor.
6. ADVANCE your professional goals by attending HAI Professional Education courses in career development, pilot skill, and maintenance, operations, and safety management.
7. EARN continuing education credits, including FAA-accepted courses for flight instructor refresher, inspection authorization renewal, and the FAA AMT and WINGS programs.
8. RENEW your inspection authorization certificate at the Manufacturer Technical Briefings and select Professional Education courses.
9. MEET desirable employers or top-notch candidates at the HFI Helicopter Industry Career Fair.
10. WORK SMARTER by attending the HFI Rotor Safety Challenge, 30+ expert-led safety sessions throughout the show, all free to attendees and exhibitors.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills