IEX Helicopters, best known for their twin-engine Sikorsky S-76 helicopters for executive charters, as well as their exclusive Catalina Island flight excursions, wants to help make helicopter travel more common and in-reach as the ultimate alternative to distance and traffic congestion.
“If Uber, AirBnB, and Expedia merged to focus on helicopter travel, they would have created the EvoLux platform to disrupt the traditional charter booking process and provide some relief to SoCal travelers wanting to rise above the congestion.” said Ben Villalobos, VP of Business Development with IEX Helicopters.
When you have a group of 3 or 4 going to ball game, but there’s 8 seats on a helicopter, how do you find others ahead of time that are looking to take off from the same location, going to the same destination at the same time? Enter EvoLux’s newest feature, SKYSHARE GROUPS!
These “Groups” are public and private discussion boards, not actual flight reservations, where EVOLUX APP users can join others on common routes to shared destinations, collaborate on itineraries, and pre-organize SKYSHARE reservations that can be posted within these groups for those who have expressed interest to join the reservation and take their seats.
Check out some of the IEX sponsored routes and join SKYSHARE GROUPS that make the most sense for you! As an early adopter of SKYSHARE , you can invite others to these routes that would love sharing helicopter flights with you and others over and around Southern California’s traffic, or you can create your own private group routes that align best with your custom travel needs.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills