IEX Helicopters, best known for their twin-engine Sikorsky S-76 helicopters for executive charters, as well as their exclusive Catalina Island flight excursions, wants to help make helicopter travel more common and in-reach as the ultimate alternative to distance and traffic congestion.
“If Uber, AirBnB, and Expedia merged to focus on helicopter travel, they would have created the EvoLux platform to disrupt the traditional charter booking process and provide some relief to SoCal travelers wanting to rise above the congestion.” said Ben Villalobos, VP of Business Development with IEX Helicopters.
When you have a group of 3 or 4 going to ball game, but there’s 8 seats on a helicopter, how do you find others ahead of time that are looking to take off from the same location, going to the same destination at the same time? Enter EvoLux’s newest feature, SKYSHARE GROUPS!
These “Groups” are public and private discussion boards, not actual flight reservations, where EVOLUX APP users can join others on common routes to shared destinations, collaborate on itineraries, and pre-organize SKYSHARE reservations that can be posted within these groups for those who have expressed interest to join the reservation and take their seats.
Check out some of the IEX sponsored routes and join SKYSHARE GROUPS that make the most sense for you! As an early adopter of SKYSHARE , you can invite others to these routes that would love sharing helicopter flights with you and others over and around Southern California’s traffic, or you can create your own private group routes that align best with your custom travel needs.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018