IEX Helicopters, best known for their twin-engine Sikorsky S-76 helicopters for executive charters, as well as their exclusive Catalina Island flight excursions, wants to help make helicopter travel more common and in-reach as the ultimate alternative to distance and traffic congestion.
“If Uber, AirBnB, and Expedia merged to focus on helicopter travel, they would have created the EvoLux platform to disrupt the traditional charter booking process and provide some relief to SoCal travelers wanting to rise above the congestion.” said Ben Villalobos, VP of Business Development with IEX Helicopters.
When you have a group of 3 or 4 going to ball game, but there’s 8 seats on a helicopter, how do you find others ahead of time that are looking to take off from the same location, going to the same destination at the same time? Enter EvoLux’s newest feature, SKYSHARE GROUPS!
These “Groups” are public and private discussion boards, not actual flight reservations, where EVOLUX APP users can join others on common routes to shared destinations, collaborate on itineraries, and pre-organize SKYSHARE reservations that can be posted within these groups for those who have expressed interest to join the reservation and take their seats.
Check out some of the IEX sponsored routes and join SKYSHARE GROUPS that make the most sense for you! As an early adopter of SKYSHARE , you can invite others to these routes that would love sharing helicopter flights with you and others over and around Southern California’s traffic, or you can create your own private group routes that align best with your custom travel needs.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded