Eagle Australasia will shortly welcome a Bell 407 into the hangar from Allway Logistics and are ready to start work on Eagle’s 15th high-performance conversion.
The Eagle 407HP is the result of a conversion in which the Bell 407 Rolls Royce engine is replaced with a Honeywell HTS900 for better performance, increased payload and greater fuel efficiency.
The Eagle Conversion team are excited to get to work, with the assistance of the newest addition to the team, Craig Swayne. Craig joins the Australian team direct from our international partner, Eagle Canada, bringing with him the knowledge and experience necessary to guide the local team through the conversion process.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute