Eagle Australasia will shortly welcome a Bell 407 into the hangar from Allway Logistics and are ready to start work on Eagle’s 15th high-performance conversion.
The Eagle 407HP is the result of a conversion in which the Bell 407 Rolls Royce engine is replaced with a Honeywell HTS900 for better performance, increased payload and greater fuel efficiency.
The Eagle Conversion team are excited to get to work, with the assistance of the newest addition to the team, Craig Swayne. Craig joins the Australian team direct from our international partner, Eagle Canada, bringing with him the knowledge and experience necessary to guide the local team through the conversion process.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket