Eagle Australasia will shortly welcome a Bell 407 into the hangar from Allway Logistics and are ready to start work on Eagle’s 15th high-performance conversion.
The Eagle 407HP is the result of a conversion in which the Bell 407 Rolls Royce engine is replaced with a Honeywell HTS900 for better performance, increased payload and greater fuel efficiency.
The Eagle Conversion team are excited to get to work, with the assistance of the newest addition to the team, Craig Swayne. Craig joins the Australian team direct from our international partner, Eagle Canada, bringing with him the knowledge and experience necessary to guide the local team through the conversion process.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved