Eagle Australasia will shortly welcome a Bell 407 into the hangar from Allway Logistics and are ready to start work on Eagle’s 15th high-performance conversion.
The Eagle 407HP is the result of a conversion in which the Bell 407 Rolls Royce engine is replaced with a Honeywell HTS900 for better performance, increased payload and greater fuel efficiency.
The Eagle Conversion team are excited to get to work, with the assistance of the newest addition to the team, Craig Swayne. Craig joins the Australian team direct from our international partner, Eagle Canada, bringing with him the knowledge and experience necessary to guide the local team through the conversion process.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary