Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust has appointed three new trustees to its Board as the charity enters an ambitious new phase of development.
Caitlin Blewett, Michael Docherty and Barney Burgess were welcomed to the Board by Helen Bowcock, Chair of Trustees and Adrian Bell, Chief Executive of Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust.
Helen Bowcock, Chair of Trustees, said: “I am delighted that Caitlin, Michael and Barney have agreed to join our Board. In seeking to diversify our skill set we have succeeded in finding three people who bring considerable breadth and depth of experience in areas that are of great strategic importance to us.”
Caitlin Blewett is the Head of Digital at Deloitte LLP, and brings a wealth of experience in marketing, advertising, digital and technology. In her current role she leads on the firm’s digital strategy to drive increased impact and effectiveness of the firm’s marketing. Caitlin has also worked on the agency side, developing brands, cultivating innovation and creating award-winning marketing programmes for leading corporations around the world.
Michael Docherty is Director of Digital and Supporter Experience at Cancer Research UK. Among many significant achievements he has been responsible for leading digital transformation at the UK’s largest charity and building its fundraising and event platform. He has 20 years’ experience gained in the internet, media, telecommunications and charity sectors including driving the use of media sponsorships for Telstra.
Barney Burgess served consumer businesses for McKinsey & Co before joining Tesco plc where he ran their grocery home shopping business and was a commercial director. His achievements included introducing the grocery ‘Click and Collect’ service to the UK. He is now a partner in Hattington Investment Partners, a private equity partnership. Significantly, in 2015, he was airlifted by KSSAA and brings enormous passion and commitment to the charity which saved his life.
Adrian Bell, Chief Executive said: “I greatly look forward to working with Caitlin, Michael and Barney at a time when, as a charity, we are introducing new services and are embarking upon a growth strategy.”
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute