Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust has appointed three new trustees to its Board as the charity enters an ambitious new phase of development.
Caitlin Blewett, Michael Docherty and Barney Burgess were welcomed to the Board by Helen Bowcock, Chair of Trustees and Adrian Bell, Chief Executive of Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust.
Helen Bowcock, Chair of Trustees, said: “I am delighted that Caitlin, Michael and Barney have agreed to join our Board. In seeking to diversify our skill set we have succeeded in finding three people who bring considerable breadth and depth of experience in areas that are of great strategic importance to us.”
Caitlin Blewett is the Head of Digital at Deloitte LLP, and brings a wealth of experience in marketing, advertising, digital and technology. In her current role she leads on the firm’s digital strategy to drive increased impact and effectiveness of the firm’s marketing. Caitlin has also worked on the agency side, developing brands, cultivating innovation and creating award-winning marketing programmes for leading corporations around the world.
Michael Docherty is Director of Digital and Supporter Experience at Cancer Research UK. Among many significant achievements he has been responsible for leading digital transformation at the UK’s largest charity and building its fundraising and event platform. He has 20 years’ experience gained in the internet, media, telecommunications and charity sectors including driving the use of media sponsorships for Telstra.
Barney Burgess served consumer businesses for McKinsey & Co before joining Tesco plc where he ran their grocery home shopping business and was a commercial director. His achievements included introducing the grocery ‘Click and Collect’ service to the UK. He is now a partner in Hattington Investment Partners, a private equity partnership. Significantly, in 2015, he was airlifted by KSSAA and brings enormous passion and commitment to the charity which saved his life.
Adrian Bell, Chief Executive said: “I greatly look forward to working with Caitlin, Michael and Barney at a time when, as a charity, we are introducing new services and are embarking upon a growth strategy.”
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary