Maverick Helicopters offers 2018 NASCAR attendees transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) for the Spring NASCAR Weekend on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4. Following a historical announcement earlier this year, LVMS will also host a Fall NASCAR Weekend in September 2018. Helicopter transfers will be available on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16. Guests who book before Jan. 27, 2018 will save $50 per person, per day.
“Hosting two tripleheader NASCAR weekends in the same year is a significant accomplishment for Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president for Maverick Helicopters. “We are honored to be the Speedway’s exclusive helicopter operator and look forward to dual NASCAR Weekends every year in the future.”
On the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can sit back and relax in the company’s ECO-Star helicopters while taking in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and speedway grounds. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by NASCAR drivers, team members or sponsors on the aircraft.
Transfers start at $499 per person, per day if purchased before Saturday, Jan. 27. Regular prices start at $549 per person, per day beginning Sunday, Jan. 28. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend.
The 2018 Spring NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200 on Friday, March 2; Boyd Gaming 300 – NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 3; and Pennzoil 400 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, March 4. The 2018 Fall NASCAR Weekend events include NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, Sept. 14, NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, Sept. 16.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute