Maverick Helicopters offers 2018 NASCAR attendees transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) for the Spring NASCAR Weekend on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4. Following a historical announcement earlier this year, LVMS will also host a Fall NASCAR Weekend in September 2018. Helicopter transfers will be available on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16. Guests who book before Jan. 27, 2018 will save $50 per person, per day.
“Hosting two tripleheader NASCAR weekends in the same year is a significant accomplishment for Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president for Maverick Helicopters. “We are honored to be the Speedway’s exclusive helicopter operator and look forward to dual NASCAR Weekends every year in the future.”
On the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can sit back and relax in the company’s ECO-Star helicopters while taking in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and speedway grounds. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by NASCAR drivers, team members or sponsors on the aircraft.
Transfers start at $499 per person, per day if purchased before Saturday, Jan. 27. Regular prices start at $549 per person, per day beginning Sunday, Jan. 28. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend.
The 2018 Spring NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200 on Friday, March 2; Boyd Gaming 300 – NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 3; and Pennzoil 400 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, March 4. The 2018 Fall NASCAR Weekend events include NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, Sept. 14, NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, Sept. 16.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary