Maverick Helicopters offers 2018 NASCAR attendees transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) for the Spring NASCAR Weekend on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4. Following a historical announcement earlier this year, LVMS will also host a Fall NASCAR Weekend in September 2018. Helicopter transfers will be available on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16. Guests who book before Jan. 27, 2018 will save $50 per person, per day.
“Hosting two tripleheader NASCAR weekends in the same year is a significant accomplishment for Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president for Maverick Helicopters. “We are honored to be the Speedway’s exclusive helicopter operator and look forward to dual NASCAR Weekends every year in the future.”
On the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can sit back and relax in the company’s ECO-Star helicopters while taking in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and speedway grounds. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by NASCAR drivers, team members or sponsors on the aircraft.
Transfers start at $499 per person, per day if purchased before Saturday, Jan. 27. Regular prices start at $549 per person, per day beginning Sunday, Jan. 28. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend.
The 2018 Spring NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200 on Friday, March 2; Boyd Gaming 300 – NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 3; and Pennzoil 400 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, March 4. The 2018 Fall NASCAR Weekend events include NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, Sept. 14, NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, Sept. 16.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket