Maverick Helicopters offers 2018 NASCAR attendees transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) for the Spring NASCAR Weekend on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4. Following a historical announcement earlier this year, LVMS will also host a Fall NASCAR Weekend in September 2018. Helicopter transfers will be available on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16. Guests who book before Jan. 27, 2018 will save $50 per person, per day.
“Hosting two tripleheader NASCAR weekends in the same year is a significant accomplishment for Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president for Maverick Helicopters. “We are honored to be the Speedway’s exclusive helicopter operator and look forward to dual NASCAR Weekends every year in the future.”
On the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can sit back and relax in the company’s ECO-Star helicopters while taking in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and speedway grounds. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by NASCAR drivers, team members or sponsors on the aircraft.
Transfers start at $499 per person, per day if purchased before Saturday, Jan. 27. Regular prices start at $549 per person, per day beginning Sunday, Jan. 28. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend.
The 2018 Spring NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200 on Friday, March 2; Boyd Gaming 300 – NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 3; and Pennzoil 400 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, March 4. The 2018 Fall NASCAR Weekend events include NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, Sept. 14, NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, Sept. 16.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved