Maverick Helicopters offers 2018 NASCAR attendees transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) for the Spring NASCAR Weekend on Saturday, March 3 and Sunday, March 4. Following a historical announcement earlier this year, LVMS will also host a Fall NASCAR Weekend in September 2018. Helicopter transfers will be available on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16. Guests who book before Jan. 27, 2018 will save $50 per person, per day.
“Hosting two tripleheader NASCAR weekends in the same year is a significant accomplishment for Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president for Maverick Helicopters. “We are honored to be the Speedway’s exclusive helicopter operator and look forward to dual NASCAR Weekends every year in the future.”
On the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can sit back and relax in the company’s ECO-Star helicopters while taking in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and speedway grounds. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by NASCAR drivers, team members or sponsors on the aircraft.
Transfers start at $499 per person, per day if purchased before Saturday, Jan. 27. Regular prices start at $549 per person, per day beginning Sunday, Jan. 28. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend.
The 2018 Spring NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200 on Friday, March 2; Boyd Gaming 300 – NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 3; and Pennzoil 400 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, March 4. The 2018 Fall NASCAR Weekend events include NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, Sept. 14, NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, Sept. 16.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills