Falcon Aviation Services, the Abu Dhabi based executive jet and helicopter charter company has selected Rusada’s Envision® nGen solution as their replacement Maintenance and Engineering technology platform.
Based at the Al Bateen Executive airport in Abu Dhabi and with a managed fleet of over 30 aircraft, the Falcon also provide an extensive range of third party MRO services and are in the process of establishing a new facility in Dubai.
Falcon’s Chief Operating Officer, Capt. Raman Oberoi said: “We operate a diverse fleet of rotor and fixed wing aircraft with a range of capabilities to satisfy our corporate and oil & gas customers’ requirements. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we embarked on a thorough review of our maintenance and engineering systems and identified Envision nGen from Rusada as a critical component to support our strategy.”
Falcon’s evaluation process highlighted the flexibility of the Envision nGen system in being able to accommodate the operator’s specific requirements as a key deciding factor in Rusada’s selection.
Capt. Oberoi said: “Our mission is to provide the highest level of safety quality and customer service for our customers. Envision nGen will give us the tools and capability to extract the information we need to make informed decisions to help us achieve our mission”.
Rusada’s CEO Julian Stourton said: “Falcon operate in a unique environment because of the diversity of their operation. In developing Envision nGen, our goal was to engineer a solution that was flexible enough for organisations like Falcon but generic enough to apply to our wider customer base”.
Julian concluded: “Falcon’s decision to award this project to Rusada is a further endorsement of our approach and we are delighted to be working with yet another leading operator”.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded