Falcon Aviation Services, the Abu Dhabi based executive jet and helicopter charter company has selected Rusada’s Envision® nGen solution as their replacement Maintenance and Engineering technology platform.
Based at the Al Bateen Executive airport in Abu Dhabi and with a managed fleet of over 30 aircraft, the Falcon also provide an extensive range of third party MRO services and are in the process of establishing a new facility in Dubai.
Falcon’s Chief Operating Officer, Capt. Raman Oberoi said: “We operate a diverse fleet of rotor and fixed wing aircraft with a range of capabilities to satisfy our corporate and oil & gas customers’ requirements. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we embarked on a thorough review of our maintenance and engineering systems and identified Envision nGen from Rusada as a critical component to support our strategy.”
Falcon’s evaluation process highlighted the flexibility of the Envision nGen system in being able to accommodate the operator’s specific requirements as a key deciding factor in Rusada’s selection.
Capt. Oberoi said: “Our mission is to provide the highest level of safety quality and customer service for our customers. Envision nGen will give us the tools and capability to extract the information we need to make informed decisions to help us achieve our mission”.
Rusada’s CEO Julian Stourton said: “Falcon operate in a unique environment because of the diversity of their operation. In developing Envision nGen, our goal was to engineer a solution that was flexible enough for organisations like Falcon but generic enough to apply to our wider customer base”.
Julian concluded: “Falcon’s decision to award this project to Rusada is a further endorsement of our approach and we are delighted to be working with yet another leading operator”.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years