National air medical transport leader Med-Trans Corporation has moved its headquarters operations into a new building at the Denton Enterprise Airport. The new 31,500 square foot facility includes 24,000 square feet of office and classroom space in addition to 7,500 square feet of hangar accommodations.
The facility becomes Med-Trans’ principal base of operations, including the company’s operational control center, maintenance control center and communications center. The facility also houses flight operations and maintenance training capabilities along with human patient simulation laboratories for clinical crew training.
More than 70 Med-Trans leadership and staff personnel have moved into the new building from facilities in Lewisville, Texas, that they shared with parent company Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc. (AMGH). AMGH is expanding into the space vacated by Med-Trans.
Med-Trans President Rob Hamilton said, “This is a major development for our company and is a reflection of the hard work of all the Med-Trans professionals who are dedicated to saving lives all across the country. The new Denton Enterprise Airport location for Med-Trans supports our initiatives to establish and maintain the cultural focus that drives our mission across all disciplines,” he added.
The new facility will allow centralized training for team members, while remaining near the Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport for personnel travel and supply chain efficiencies.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province