WIKING Helicopter Service GmbH today welcomed the second H145 from Airbus Helicopters on the base at JadeWeserAirport.
Almost a year ago, the renewal of the “Alpha Echo” D-HOAE began Helicopter fleet by taking over the first Airbus Helicopters H145 for offshore use. This new Hubscharuber has now in very demanding use over the North Sea proven and even exceed the high expectations in many areas. That was how it was Use for the pilot transfer service during the storm “Xaviar” a real endurance test for Crews and machine, both of which have passed with flying colors. The further machine will continue the route of fleet modernization at Wiking. After the technical and official transfer into the operational enterprise becomes the new Machine “Alpha Fox” “D-HOAF for a long-term order of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable used in the UK. There, WIKING will be transporting service technicians and materials on wind turbines in the wind farm “Galloper” with the new H145.
For use above the sea, the H145 has a seating configuration that allows it to seat up to eight Passengers in accordance with international offshore guidelines. With the Combination of small external dimensions, a comparatively small rotor diameter, with at the same time largest interior of its class and highest power / weight ratio, is the H145 the ideal machine for offshore applications. The new Helionix cockpit with 4-axis autopilot and car hovering is another plus for these challenging missions.
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON