WIKING Helicopter Service GmbH today welcomed the second H145 from Airbus Helicopters on the base at JadeWeserAirport.
Almost a year ago, the renewal of the “Alpha Echo” D-HOAE began Helicopter fleet by taking over the first Airbus Helicopters H145 for offshore use. This new Hubscharuber has now in very demanding use over the North Sea proven and even exceed the high expectations in many areas. That was how it was Use for the pilot transfer service during the storm “Xaviar” a real endurance test for Crews and machine, both of which have passed with flying colors. The further machine will continue the route of fleet modernization at Wiking. After the technical and official transfer into the operational enterprise becomes the new Machine “Alpha Fox” “D-HOAF for a long-term order of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable used in the UK. There, WIKING will be transporting service technicians and materials on wind turbines in the wind farm “Galloper” with the new H145.
For use above the sea, the H145 has a seating configuration that allows it to seat up to eight Passengers in accordance with international offshore guidelines. With the Combination of small external dimensions, a comparatively small rotor diameter, with at the same time largest interior of its class and highest power / weight ratio, is the H145 the ideal machine for offshore applications. The new Helionix cockpit with 4-axis autopilot and car hovering is another plus for these challenging missions.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary