WIKING Helicopter Service GmbH today welcomed the second H145 from Airbus Helicopters on the base at JadeWeserAirport.
Almost a year ago, the renewal of the “Alpha Echo” D-HOAE began Helicopter fleet by taking over the first Airbus Helicopters H145 for offshore use. This new Hubscharuber has now in very demanding use over the North Sea proven and even exceed the high expectations in many areas. That was how it was Use for the pilot transfer service during the storm “Xaviar” a real endurance test for Crews and machine, both of which have passed with flying colors. The further machine will continue the route of fleet modernization at Wiking. After the technical and official transfer into the operational enterprise becomes the new Machine “Alpha Fox” “D-HOAF for a long-term order of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable used in the UK. There, WIKING will be transporting service technicians and materials on wind turbines in the wind farm “Galloper” with the new H145.
For use above the sea, the H145 has a seating configuration that allows it to seat up to eight Passengers in accordance with international offshore guidelines. With the Combination of small external dimensions, a comparatively small rotor diameter, with at the same time largest interior of its class and highest power / weight ratio, is the H145 the ideal machine for offshore applications. The new Helionix cockpit with 4-axis autopilot and car hovering is another plus for these challenging missions.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded