The Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX) 2018 was launched at a press conference last week with to an audience of Defence Attachés, representatives of the Egyptian Armed Forces, members of the media and the defence industry.
Attendees were addressed by a panel which included Major General Doctor Mohamed Al Assar, Minister of State for Military Production, Major General Tarek Saad Zaghlol, Chairman of Egypt Armaments Authority, Major General Mohsen Abdel Nabi, Chairman of Armed Foces Moral Affairs Department, Tim Porter, Managing Director of Clarion Defence & Security and Thomas Gaunt, Event Director, Clarion Defence & Security.
The briefing outlined the exhibition and how industry and military will be offered the best possible opportunities to make the most of EDEX 2018, which will take place 3-5 December 2018 at Egypt International Exhibition Centre, a brand new state of the art venue in Cairo.
Early-bird bookings for exhibition space are now open.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded