The Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX) 2018 was launched at a press conference last week with to an audience of Defence Attachés, representatives of the Egyptian Armed Forces, members of the media and the defence industry.
Attendees were addressed by a panel which included Major General Doctor Mohamed Al Assar, Minister of State for Military Production, Major General Tarek Saad Zaghlol, Chairman of Egypt Armaments Authority, Major General Mohsen Abdel Nabi, Chairman of Armed Foces Moral Affairs Department, Tim Porter, Managing Director of Clarion Defence & Security and Thomas Gaunt, Event Director, Clarion Defence & Security.
The briefing outlined the exhibition and how industry and military will be offered the best possible opportunities to make the most of EDEX 2018, which will take place 3-5 December 2018 at Egypt International Exhibition Centre, a brand new state of the art venue in Cairo.
Early-bird bookings for exhibition space are now open.
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power