2017 was a year of natural disasters, and each time, helicopter crews responded. Fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake — unfortunately our industry had many opportunities to demonstrate the unique abilities of helicopters to conduct rescue, relief, and recovery missions.
Helicopter Association International proudly salutes the men, women, companies, agencies, units, and squadrons who answered the calls for assistance throughout 2017. Whether you flew the aircraft, maintained it, or had any role in relief and recovery missions for natural disasters, we are honored to be your colleagues.
Much as we did in 2006 for Hurricane Katrina responders, HAI will honor your work at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas. HAI will present certificates of honor to individuals, companies, or organizations who responded to natural disasters in 2017. If you are unable to attend, we will mail your certificate to you.
We invite you to self-nominate for your efforts using this form. Equally, we ask that you provide photo or videos of your participation in these efforts, so that we may display them during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 and on our social media channels.
Thank you for your efforts to serve your community, your nation, and your fellow man. You represent the best of our industry.
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50