2017 was a year of natural disasters, and each time, helicopter crews responded. Fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake — unfortunately our industry had many opportunities to demonstrate the unique abilities of helicopters to conduct rescue, relief, and recovery missions.
Helicopter Association International proudly salutes the men, women, companies, agencies, units, and squadrons who answered the calls for assistance throughout 2017. Whether you flew the aircraft, maintained it, or had any role in relief and recovery missions for natural disasters, we are honored to be your colleagues.
Much as we did in 2006 for Hurricane Katrina responders, HAI will honor your work at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas. HAI will present certificates of honor to individuals, companies, or organizations who responded to natural disasters in 2017. If you are unable to attend, we will mail your certificate to you.
We invite you to self-nominate for your efforts using this form. Equally, we ask that you provide photo or videos of your participation in these efforts, so that we may display them during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 and on our social media channels.
Thank you for your efforts to serve your community, your nation, and your fellow man. You represent the best of our industry.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded