HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ) (“HNZ” or the “Corporation”) and PHI, Inc. (The Nasdaq Select Global Market: PHII (voting) PHIIK (non-voting)) (“PHI”) announced today that they have completed the previously announced statutory plan of arrangement under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act (the “Arrangement”) involving the acquisition by Don Wall, the Corporation’s President and CEO, through a beneficially wholly-owned acquisition company (the “Canadian Purchaser”) of all of the issued and outstanding common shares and variable voting shares of HNZ (collectively, the “HNZ Shares”) and subsequent acquisition by PHI of HNZ’s offshore business conducted in New Zealand, Australia, the Philippines and Papua New Guinea.
Under the terms of the Arrangement, each former holder of HNZ Shares, other than Don Wall, will receive CAD$18.70 in cash per HNZ Share. The total consideration to be paid to former holders of HNZ Shares is approximately CAD$232.6 million.
The Canadian Purchaser and PHI have delivered to Computershare Trust Company of Canada, the depositary for the Arrangement, sufficient funds to enable the depositary to make the payments to former holders of HNZ Shares in accordance with the terms of the Arrangement.
It is anticipated that the HNZ Shares will be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange in the coming days and that the Corporation will subsequently cease to be a reporting issuer in the jurisdictions in which it is currently a reporting issuer
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded