HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ) (“HNZ” or the “Corporation”) and PHI, Inc. (The Nasdaq Select Global Market: PHII (voting) PHIIK (non-voting)) (“PHI”) announced today that they have completed the previously announced statutory plan of arrangement under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act (the “Arrangement”) involving the acquisition by Don Wall, the Corporation’s President and CEO, through a beneficially wholly-owned acquisition company (the “Canadian Purchaser”) of all of the issued and outstanding common shares and variable voting shares of HNZ (collectively, the “HNZ Shares”) and subsequent acquisition by PHI of HNZ’s offshore business conducted in New Zealand, Australia, the Philippines and Papua New Guinea.
Under the terms of the Arrangement, each former holder of HNZ Shares, other than Don Wall, will receive CAD$18.70 in cash per HNZ Share. The total consideration to be paid to former holders of HNZ Shares is approximately CAD$232.6 million.
The Canadian Purchaser and PHI have delivered to Computershare Trust Company of Canada, the depositary for the Arrangement, sufficient funds to enable the depositary to make the payments to former holders of HNZ Shares in accordance with the terms of the Arrangement.
It is anticipated that the HNZ Shares will be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange in the coming days and that the Corporation will subsequently cease to be a reporting issuer in the jurisdictions in which it is currently a reporting issuer
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group