HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ) (“HNZ” or the “Corporation”) and PHI, Inc. (The Nasdaq Select Global Market: PHII (voting) PHIIK (non-voting)) (“PHI”) announced today that they have completed the previously announced statutory plan of arrangement under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act (the “Arrangement”) involving the acquisition by Don Wall, the Corporation’s President and CEO, through a beneficially wholly-owned acquisition company (the “Canadian Purchaser”) of all of the issued and outstanding common shares and variable voting shares of HNZ (collectively, the “HNZ Shares”) and subsequent acquisition by PHI of HNZ’s offshore business conducted in New Zealand, Australia, the Philippines and Papua New Guinea.
Under the terms of the Arrangement, each former holder of HNZ Shares, other than Don Wall, will receive CAD$18.70 in cash per HNZ Share. The total consideration to be paid to former holders of HNZ Shares is approximately CAD$232.6 million.
The Canadian Purchaser and PHI have delivered to Computershare Trust Company of Canada, the depositary for the Arrangement, sufficient funds to enable the depositary to make the payments to former holders of HNZ Shares in accordance with the terms of the Arrangement.
It is anticipated that the HNZ Shares will be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange in the coming days and that the Corporation will subsequently cease to be a reporting issuer in the jurisdictions in which it is currently a reporting issuer
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu