On 4th January 2018, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Korea National Oil Ltd. Company (KNOC) for Recognition of 10 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South for exceptional performance for 10 continuous years of safe operations.
From 2007 to now, VNH South has been performing more than 1,800 flights (approximately to 6,300 hours of flight), safely serving KNOC’s exploration and production activities at Rong Doi field. In addition to ensuring crew change flights, VNH South also provides emergency flights for KNOC such as transportation of urgent equipment, injured offshore workers and fishermen. Especially in the recent Tembin tropical storm, VNH South timely and safely arranged flights to evacuate workers of KNOC in particular and other oil and gas companies in general fromoffshore to avoid the storm and then moved them back to the platforms to resume production activities.
VNH South commits to improve its services quality and maintain high standards of safety to support KNOC in accomplishing Oil and Gas exploration and production targets in the future.
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu