On 4th January 2018, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Korea National Oil Ltd. Company (KNOC) for Recognition of 10 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South for exceptional performance for 10 continuous years of safe operations.
From 2007 to now, VNH South has been performing more than 1,800 flights (approximately to 6,300 hours of flight), safely serving KNOC’s exploration and production activities at Rong Doi field. In addition to ensuring crew change flights, VNH South also provides emergency flights for KNOC such as transportation of urgent equipment, injured offshore workers and fishermen. Especially in the recent Tembin tropical storm, VNH South timely and safely arranged flights to evacuate workers of KNOC in particular and other oil and gas companies in general fromoffshore to avoid the storm and then moved them back to the platforms to resume production activities.
VNH South commits to improve its services quality and maintain high standards of safety to support KNOC in accomplishing Oil and Gas exploration and production targets in the future.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded