On 4th January 2018, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Korea National Oil Ltd. Company (KNOC) for Recognition of 10 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South for exceptional performance for 10 continuous years of safe operations.
From 2007 to now, VNH South has been performing more than 1,800 flights (approximately to 6,300 hours of flight), safely serving KNOC’s exploration and production activities at Rong Doi field. In addition to ensuring crew change flights, VNH South also provides emergency flights for KNOC such as transportation of urgent equipment, injured offshore workers and fishermen. Especially in the recent Tembin tropical storm, VNH South timely and safely arranged flights to evacuate workers of KNOC in particular and other oil and gas companies in general fromoffshore to avoid the storm and then moved them back to the platforms to resume production activities.
VNH South commits to improve its services quality and maintain high standards of safety to support KNOC in accomplishing Oil and Gas exploration and production targets in the future.
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group