On 4th January 2018, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Korea National Oil Ltd. Company (KNOC) for Recognition of 10 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South for exceptional performance for 10 continuous years of safe operations.
From 2007 to now, VNH South has been performing more than 1,800 flights (approximately to 6,300 hours of flight), safely serving KNOC’s exploration and production activities at Rong Doi field. In addition to ensuring crew change flights, VNH South also provides emergency flights for KNOC such as transportation of urgent equipment, injured offshore workers and fishermen. Especially in the recent Tembin tropical storm, VNH South timely and safely arranged flights to evacuate workers of KNOC in particular and other oil and gas companies in general fromoffshore to avoid the storm and then moved them back to the platforms to resume production activities.
VNH South commits to improve its services quality and maintain high standards of safety to support KNOC in accomplishing Oil and Gas exploration and production targets in the future.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years